31: Ever After

*Victoria's POV*

I walked into the bathroom and started putting my clothes on.

I finished putting on my shoe and stood up, looking at myself in the mirror. I placed the hat on my head and smiled at myself.

I opened the door and walked out to where the guys were and looked for Hannah.

"You look just like Josh," she laughed, walking over to me. I just chuckled in response.

"Okay, come over here and I'll start on your makeup."

I sat on a really tall makeup chair, and Hannah started doing my makeup. She did concealer, foundation, a light blue eyeshadow with some white, eyeliner and mascara. She winged my eyeliner and put it on my waterline.

Once she finished, I thanked her and walked over to the couch where Matt and Ian were sitting on their phones.

"Hiiiii," I said.

"Hiiiii," that replied, still not looking up from their phones.

"What're you dooooing?" I asked Matt, leaning into his side.

"On Twitter," he replied.

"Can I have a Twitter?" I asked. I felt him look at Ian, and looked up at them.

"Can I?" I asked again.

"Well, uh, we... Ask your dad.." Ian said.

"Okay," I said and sat up straight, turning in Josh's direction. "Daaaaaaad,"

"Victoriaaaaaaa," he mocked me again.

"Can I get Twitter?"

"Ugh..." He started.

"Pleeeeease!" I begged.

He sighed. "Fine, I guess so."

"Yaaaaay!" I jumped off the couch and started dancing, making everyone laugh.

I then sat back down and unlocked my phone. I went to the AppStore and downloaded Twitter.

"What should my username be?" I asked Ian and Matt.

"Hmmm..." Matt rubbed his chin, pretending to think.

"VRamsay?" He asked.

"VictoriaRamsay?" Ian said.

"I think I'll just use VictoriaRamsay," I said, looking back at my phone.

I made my account and instantly started gaining followers.

"Woah," I said.

"They're nuts." Matt smiled, not looking up from his phone.

"You don't say,"
.
.
.
It was now 5 minutes to show time and we were getting ready to get in the boxes.

I made sure my skirt was alright and my hat wasn't falling off. I did this every 25 seconds. I was terrified of something going wrong.

"Ready?" Josh asked, smiling down at me.

I nodded nervously and he lead me under the stage so we could get inside of our boxes. You see, the boxes were underneath the stage, and then when it was showtime they were pushed up through the stage.

Josh kissed my forehead and looked into my eyes. "Good luck, I'll see you out there."

I smiled and hugged him, then turned around and climbed into my box. Both of our boxes were identical.

About 30 seconds passed and I just waited nervously inside the box. I kept rehearsing my lyrics as I held the microphone in my right hand.

Suddenly, I heard the Ever After music start to play and people started screaming. Then, my box started going up.

The boxes stopped on the stage and I heard the screaming get even louder. My handle started turning so I grabbed it and made it turn from the inside.

Then, Josh started singing, indicating that he had gotten out of his box.

The way this was going to go, is that Josh sings the first part of the song and then looks at my box like he didn't expect it to be there. He's supposed to point at it and pretend that he doesn't know why it's there.

I knew that's what he was currently doing and that my part was coming up next.

Josh ended the first part and I popped out of the box, the crowd started screaming louder.

"You say I would make a better liar
And never face the music when it's dire
And I breathe disaster, ever after
Don't pull away from me now" I sang into the microphone.

"Don't you move
Can't you stay where you are, just for now
I could be your perfect disaster
You could be my ever after
You could be my ever after, after all
I could be your perfect disaster
You could be my ever after" Josh sang and then the rest of the guys came running onto the stage and getting into their spots.

Josh sat me on his shoulder and and then placed me on my feet on the stage. I smiled at him and then he started playing his guitar.

"Apologies, I'm not myself but I can guarantee
That when I get back, you won't believe
That you knew me well
Don't want to think about it
I'm fuckin' tired of getting sick about it
Now stand back up and be a man about it
And fight for something, fight for something, fight for something, oh" Josh sang next.

"I would make a better liar
And never face the music when it's dire
And I breathe disaster, ever after
Don't pull away from me now" I then sang.

Once we finished the song we stood back to back and the lights went off, making everyone scream.