54: Back to school?!

Victoria's POV

The next morning, I woke up at 10am. I walked out of he bunks and yawned, rubbing my eyes. Josh was sitting on the couch along with the other guys.

"Morning," I said in a morning voice, getting their attention.

"Hey," Josh smiled, patting the couch next to him. I walked over and cuddled into his side as he wrapped his arm around my body.

I laid my head on his shoulder and watched as he scrolled through Twitter on his phone.

"We have a shoot today, you should go get ready." he hit my shoulder playfully. I stood up and walked into the bunks.

I decided on a Stitch hoodie, some black and white jeans and floral combat boots. I also stole one of Matt's grey beanies and placed it on my head to cover my crazy hair.

I slipped a Stitch phone case on my phone to match my shirt, and walked into the lounge again. I sat down on the floor in front of Josh and looked up at him, my chin resting on his knee. He chuckled at me and I smiled.

"I have something for you," he said. I lifted my head and smiled, showing my teeth.

He reached into his jeans pocket and pulled something out, holding it in a fist.

"Close your eyes," he said. I did as told. I felt him put his arms around my neck. "Okay, open."

I opened my eyes and looked at my neck. Sitting on my chest was a beautiful silver necklace with a little paper airplane charm at the end.

"It's beautiful Josh," I said, admiring it. "Thank you," I looked at him.

Josh reached into the neck of his shirt and pulled out a replica of the necklace that was on my neck.

"They match," I smiled.

"You know, a paper airplane is like you," he said, I scrunched my eyebrows together. He chuckled. "You're simple, but you can fly for as long as you want. And when you crash, you always get back up again."

I felt tears burn my eyes, but blinked them back, not wanting to cry in front of Josh. I stood up and sat next to him on the couch, wrapping my arms around his neck. He nuzzled his face into the top of my head, and breathed deeply.

"I love you so much," he said quietly, kissing the top of my head.

"That was cheesy," I say, making him laugh.

I heard the door open, making a squeaking noise. Josh and I looked up and saw Matt, Mike and Ian come in.

"You guys having one of your sentimental moments again?" Matt rolled his eyes and pretending to vomit. I laughed and fell back onto the couch, covering my face with my hands.

Josh gasped dramatically. "Are you ashamed of me?!" He asked. He put his hands on either side of me and hovered over my face.

"Are you, ashamed of, me?!" He said, making me laugh.

"No!" I said.

"Tell the truth!" He said, starting to tickle me.

"N-n-no! JOSH STOOOP!" I yelled.

"On one condition," he said.

"Oh no,"

"Give me a kiss."

(Don't take this in the wrong way -.- )

"Fine," I said, rolling my eyes. I leaned up, and licked his cheek. His stood up quickly and screamed.

"SHE LICKED ME! IM GONNA GET RABIS! IM GONNA GET POISONED! IM GONNA DIIIIIIE!!" He yelled.

I laughed evilly and stood up on the couch, waiting for the perfect moment before hopping onto his back.

"AHHHHH! I'VE BEEN ATTACKED BY THE BEAST!" Josh ran around the bus, making me laugh.

I love my family.

-3 Weeks Later- (sorry, I didn't have any more ideas XD, it'll be more exciting now)

It was the night before the first day of school, and I was going to grade 8 - yaaay... note the sarcasm. Me and Josh were currently in my room picking out an outfit for me to wear.

"What about this one?" I asked, walking out of my closet with a black sundress.

"It's nice," Josh said, squinting his eyes. "But it needs something, got any shoes?"

I laid the dress on the end of my bed and walked back into my closet, picking up a pair of black converse. I held them up for Josh to look.

"Perfect." he smiled. I smiled back.

I put the shoes on the floor by the bed and fell back onto my bed, letting out a heavy sigh.

"That was dramatic." Josh said. "Something wrong?"

"I don't wanna go back to school," I pouted. I heard Josh chuckle.

"Well, since your family is a band," he started, I looked up at him and chuckled. "We also have an online school set up for you for some days incase you can't make it to school," he explained.

"Ohh cooool! So like some day if I get sick," I said, coughing into my arm, earning a look from Josh. "I can just... Stay home.."

Josh rolled his eyes. "You are my daughter," he ruffled my hair. I laughed.

"Maybe I always was," I said. "You just had to find me."