42: Leave Me Alone

*Victoria's POV*

I sat in Matt's bed and went on instagram, sticking my hand in the cereal box now and then to take some out. I shoved the cereal in my mouth and scrolled through my phone.

Suddenly, I heard the bedroom door open. My head shot towards the door and I saw Josh appear from behind it. I looked into his eyes and swallowed. He blinked and walked slowly over to me.

"What do you want?" I asked, a little more harsh than intended.

He sucked in a breath and sat on the bed with me, sitting back against the headboard and holding one of his knees with his arms.

"I'm sorry," he said, looking at me.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at my phone.

"I really am," he said.

I turned off my phone and threw it on the bed, annoyed. I looked up at Josh.

"You're sorry?" I asked, narrowing my eyes. "You're sorry? Do you even know what you said to me last night?!"

"I-" he started.

"Here I'll give you a reminder. 'This is why I didn't want to adopt a kid'" I mocked his voice.

His gulped and looked at his feet. "I said that?"

I nodded. "Yeah," I looked at my feet. "At least now I know the truth." I threw the sheets off of my body and stomped out of the room.

"Wait Victoria!" Josh said, chasing after me, but I cut him off by slamming the front door.

I didn't know where I was going, considering we were in Toronto, but I didn't care. I couldn't stand being with Josh right now. I was wearing some black skinny jeans and a shirt that said 'easily distracted by shiny objects', and my hair was in a messy bun. I didn't have much makeup on, only some eyeliner and mascara, but nobody here knows me anyways.

(A/N: fyi she got dressed after going back in the bedroom from getting cereal ok continue)

As I walk out of the hotel, I see lots of people walking around. I walk into the street and sit down on a bench for a minute. I pull out my phone and go on mine and the guys group chat called 'TRENCHES'.

Victoria: im going on a walk.

Matt: is josh with you??

Victoria: no

Mike: what?!?

Ian: why're you alone?!

Victoria: guys im fine. i'll be home later. i know how to get back.

Matt: victoria go back to the hotel now!

Mike: you can't be alone in ontario!

I turned off my phone and pushed it into my back pocket. I stood up off the bench and started walking down the sidewalk.

I kept walking until I saw a store called Candy City. I smiled like a little kid and ran over to the door, flinging it open. The door made a ding as it opened and the cashier looked at me.

"Hi," she said with a smile.

"Hey," I awkwardly waved at her.

She was about 20 years old and had blond hair that was in a high ponytail. I walked further into the store and looked at all of the candy. I picked out a few pieces of candy, such as; Rockets, Skittles and M&Ms.

I made my way toward the checkout and placed my candy on the desk. The girl scanned all of them and said, "10.47,"

I reached into my coat pocket and took out my wallet, opening it and taking out a 20$ bill.

"Woah, where'd you get all of that money?" She asked as I passed her the money.

I looked at my wallet and realized there had to be about 500$ in there, all from the guys of course.

"Oh, my dad is in a band." I said simply.

"So they're like famous?" She asked as she placed all of my things in a bag, and handed me back my change.

"I guess so," I shrugged and took my bag. "Have a nice day!"

I walked out of the store and the door dinged again. I started walking down the sidewalk again, and soon reached the ocean. I didn't know there was an ocean this close, but apparently there is.

I walked on the rocky shore and then onto the dock. I sat down on the side of the dock and let my legs hang off the edge.

Staring at the water, I started to think about Josh. Why would he say that? Even if he was drunk, he should've known better then to say something like that.

All of a sudden, I felt someone tap me on the shoulder.

(A/N: sorry this chapter is kinda short oopssss)