13: Mario Kart Champion

*Victoria's POV*

We walked downstairs and I slipped my purple converse on over the feet in my onesie.

Josh put on his black leather coat and shoved on his black converse. The other guys did the same.

Josh opened the front door and handed my suitcase to a bodyguard. It wasn't John, I guess he's in the bus.

I followed Josh and the guys to the bus and Josh helped me up the stairs, since they were pretty high up. I walked up the two other steps and looked around.

"Dibs on top bunk!" I yelled, running into the bunks in the back of the bus.

"No way! You don't get top bunk!" Matt exclaimed, running after me. He came up behind me and grabbed my waist, throwing me over his shoulder.

"AH!" I squealed. "Maaaatt put me doooown!" I whined, hitting his back with my fists.

"Neverrrr!" He yelled, running into the back room.

I ended up getting the top bunk. There were three sets of bunk beds in the bus. One of the right, one in the middle, and one on the left.

I was on the top left bunk, Josh was under my bunk, Matt was on the top middle bunk, Ian was under his bunk, and Mike was on the right top bunk by himself. I laid some of my stuff on the bunk under Mike's bed. Like my phone and some earphones that came with the phone. I also put my diary there with a few pencils.

The bus started moving after a few minutes, and I sat on the couch next to Josh. I stared out the window and watched as our house disappeared.

"Hey Josh?" I said quietly, getting his attention.

"Yes Porcelain?" He said, I smiled when he called me that.

"How long are we gonna be gone?" I asked.

"About 4 months," he said, I furrowed my eyebrows. "It's a short tour." I nodded.

I looked at my hands and nodded, pursing my lips into a straight line.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Am I..." I started, swallowing. "Am I going to get in the way?"

"Oh V," Josh pulled me into his side, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "You could never get in the way,"

I smiled. "Okay," I whispered.
.
.
.
"Noooo I can't be beaten by a little girl!" Mike exclaimed, moving his fingers on the Xbox controller.

"Muahahaha!" I laughed evilly as I beat Mike on Mario Kart.

I stood up and dropped the controller on the couch, doing a victory dance in front of all of the guys.

"YES! I AM THE CHAMPION!" I yelled, jumping up and down.

"You didn't even know what a video game was ten minutes ago, how did you beat me already?!" Mike exclaimed. I stuck out my tongue at him and shook my butt.

He mocked me and stuck his tongue out too, putting his hands by his head and making them wiggle.

I kept doing my little dance, until Josh attacked me. He jumped on me and threw me up in the air.

"AH!" I yelled as I flew into the air.

It was now about 12:00pm. See, when I got on the bus I fell asleep for a few hours since it was really early. But when I woke up I was too lazy to get dressed so I just left the onesie on.

Josh put me back on the ground and music suddenly started playing through the bus. John smiled in the rear mirror and I smiled back. Josh grabbed my hands and started dancing, making me dance as well. The other guys got up and dances around the bus too.

'So here's another day
I'll spend away from you
Another night I'm on another broken avenue
My bag is ripped and worn
Then again now so am I
Take what you want to take
What you wanna take
What you..' The song blared through the speakers. I knew this was one of their songs, I know Josh's voice anywhere now.

'I miss the stupid things
We'd go to sleep and then
You'd wake me up and kick me out of bed at 3 AM
Pick up the phone and hear you saying dirty things to me
Do what you wanna do
What you wanna do
What you..

Take me with you
I start to miss you
Take me home
I don't wanna be alone tonight' Josh started putting one arm forward and one back, making my arms go back and forth as well.

'And I do want to show you
I will run to you to you till I
Can't stand on my own anymore
I cross my heart and hope to die'

"Cross my heart and hope to die! Cross my heart and hope to die!" Josh started mouthing the words to the song.

'Hotels are all the same
You're still away from me
Another day
Another dollar that I'll never see
Gonna get the pieces
The pieces
Pieces of something good
Lie just a little lie
Just a little lie
Just a..
I wonder what your doing
I wonder if you doubt it
I wonder how we ever used to go so long without it
I don't know where to go
I'm going back to you
Be where I ought to be
Where I ought to be
Where I..

Take me with you
I start to miss you
Take me home
I don't wanna be alone tonight

And I do want to show you
I will run to you to you till I
Can't stand on my own anymore
I cross my heart and hope to die

Take me with you
I start to miss you
Take me with you
I start to miss you
Take me with you
I start to miss you
Take me with you
I start to miss you
Take me with you
I start to miss you
Take me with you
I start to miss you
Take me with you
I start to miss you
Take me with you
I start to miss you
Take me with you
I start to miss you

Take me Home
I don't wanna be alone tonight

And I do want to show you
I will run to you to you till I
Can't stand on my own anymore
I cross my heart and hope to die

And I do want to show you
I will run to you to you till I
Can't stand on my own anymore
I cross my heart and hope to die

And I do want to show you
I will run to you to you till I
Can't stand on my own anymore
I cross my heart and hope to die

And I do want to show you
I will run to you to you till I
Can't stand on my own anymore'  Josh then lifted me up and put me on his hip, dancing around the bus. I laughed harder than I ever have before.

"I cross my heart and hope to die," he sang the last part to me, which made me smile.