60: Wake up

(I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever. I've been busy and I haven't had a lot of time to write but hope you enjoy!)

*Victoria's POV*

We hurry out the front door and hop into his car. By this time I had a few stray tears running down my cheeks. I quickly wiped them away. I sat in the back because I saw Matt in the passenger seat. Ian was sitting behind the driver's seat.

"What happened?" I asked anxiously as I did up my seatbelt.

"We're not completely sure yet. The hospital called us about 10 minutes ago and told us that a car hit his truck. They found him unconscious." Ian explained.

"Oh my god," I said, squeezing my eyes together to let the tears spill out. I felt Ian rub my back.

We arrived at the hospital and parked by the front door. I hopped out before the car was even stopped. I heard Mike yelling for me, but I ignored him and ran through the front doors.

I ran to the front desk, gasping for breath as tears threatened to spill again. The lady behind the desk looked up and saw me.

"Josh Ramsay," was all I could say.

"Room 107." She said sympathetically as she pointed down a hallway.

I ran down the hallway and looked at the room numbers. 105...106...107! I grabbed the handle of the door and ripped it open, running inside. I stopped as soon as I entered, being greeted by a 'beep..beep..beep'. In front of me was Josh, lying in a hospital bed, scratches all over his face and arms. His lip was busted on one side, and he had a black eye.

I slowly approached his bed and took it all in, trying to process it. His eyes were shut, he was pale, he looked.... dead.

"...Josh?" I said quietly. Nothing. I swallowed.

I looked up at all of the wires and machines he was hooked up to. The heart machine was tracking his pulse, it was slow. All of a sudden, I saw light appear. I turned my head to see the guys coming in.

My lip quivered. Matt put his arms out and I didn't hesitate before running into them. I sobbed into his shirt, probably getting tears on it, but he didn't care.

He bent down and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso, digging my face into his neck. He started walking and I felt him sit down.

"Is J-Josh gonna d-die?" I stuttered.

"No Victoria! Why would you ever think that?" Matt said. I didn't answer, I just cuddled closer to him, if that was even possible.

A few minutes passed, and I heard someone enter the room, their heels clicking the floor. I looked up and wiped my tears, sniffing. She smiled sympathetically at me.

"You're Joshua's family?" She asked. The guys said yes.

"Joshua's truck was hit by a drunk driver. The drunk driver died immediately, Joshua was lucky." She smiled. "Unfortunately he was unconscious when we found him, he hit his head on the steering wheel. We put him on medication but..."

"But?" I asked anxiously. "But what?" I from Josh to her again and again.

"He sadly went into a coma not long after he arrived here.." She said.

My mouth dropped. A coma?

-one week later-

I hadn't left the hospital since the accident. The guys told me that I had to go back to school, but I sure as hell wasn't leaving Josh.

(Play song above now :3)

It was 10:37pm, I was sitting next to Josh's bed on a chair. My arm was resting on the bed with my head laying on top of it. Josh still hadn't come out of the coma. I was starting to worry that he would never come out...

"Josh," I said. "I know you can't hear me. But if there is any way you can wake up, you need to give it everything you've got. I haven't left your side for a week, and I won't. Josh you saved me from the orphanage, you took me into your arms, you loved me. I haven't felt love before. Josh please wake up, please... I love you.." Tears started dripping down my face.

I felt something move the bed. My eyes widened and my head shot up. Josh's arm was moving and his eyebrows were twitching.

"Josh?" I said in disbelief.

After a few seconds, he stopped moving and his bright blue eyes fluttered open. My heart skipped a beat.

"Victoria?" He whispered once he saw me.

"Josh!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms over him, hugging him tight.

I heard the door creak and looked behind me. There was Mike, Matt and Ian, all walking in. Their eyes widened. 'Is he awake?' Ian mouthed to me in disbelief. I nodded.

I looked back at Josh and saw him smile. "I heard everything, I love you so much Porcelain." He kissed my cheek and I crawled into the bed with him, cuddling close to him.