28: Grad pt.2

*Victoria's POV*

We finally arrived at my school and I could already hear the fans outside. I looked at Josh and he let out a huff, I chuckled.

I was wearing a beautiful ice blue dress that was strapless and ended just above my knee. My hair was curled at the ends and went down my back, and I had my blue converse on.

I know what you're thinking. Why was I wearing converse with a dress? Well, I'm not exactly a girly girl, so that was my special touch. The funny thing was, when I told Josh about it, he and the boys did the same thing. So here we are, in our best clothes and converse.

We get out of the limo and the screaming gets louder. As we walk I wave to a few fans and they scream even more.

We arrive inside and I see some of my classmates, and some people I don't know. There's a lot of people here though.

I grab Josh's hand because I don't want to get lost, and then we walk into the gym where the party is taking place.
.
.
.
We were now at the part of our grad where we are all called up on stage and we get certificates. I was kind of nervous while I waited in line because I knew I would have to walk down the carpet with a boy. 

Each time someone is called up, they all up a boy and a girl and they have to walk down together. I didn't really know who I was walking with, but I didn't really care.

I was up next, when I noticed who was on the other side of the stage. Jake. My heart started beating and I gulped.

Jake is one of the hottest guys in school! How could I walk with him?! I wanted to because I had a massive crush on him, but I'm still nervous!

I heard my name be called and then Jake's, and we walked out on stage. I heard clapping and looked out over the crowd, spotting Josh and the guys cheering just a little too loud. They were getting strange stairs.

"WOOOOO! YEAH YOU GO VICTORIA!" I heard Josh yell as he jumped up and down.

I rolled my eyes and stopped walking as I reached the woman who was going to give me my certificate.

I took my certificate and Jake took his, then we stopped and smiled because people were taking pictures. Then we handed our certificates back to the woman, because we weren't taking them just yet.

I looked at Jake nervously and I think he noticed because he gave me a warm smile. He put out his arm and I smiled, wrapping my arm around his.

I looked out over the crowd again and saw Josh forcing a smile. It's understandable. He's watching me walk with a boy, and I guess dads don't like watching their daughters grow up.

I walked down the two steps with Jake, and then we walked down the carpet. I was about to let go and walk over to the guys, when I felt Jake hold me back.

I gave him a confused look and noticed him handing me something. It was a little piece of paper. I smiled and took it from him.

Then he did something I wasn't expecting. He kissed my cheek. I felt myself blush and I looked at him in shock. He just smiled and walked over to his family.

I touched my cheek and ran over to the guys.

"Did you- what just- I don't- he just- WHAT?!" I exclaimed, making the guys laugh. Except Josh. He just sat in his chair and looked at me, playing with his tongue piercing with his teeth.

I crossed my arms. "Spill, what's wrong?"

"Nothing," he said, glaring at me and shaking his head.

I gave him a look. "Josh,"

He huffed and moved around in his chair. "I just... I just don't want you to grow up.." He said.

I felt my heart shatter. "Josh," I said, he looked up at me. "I'll always be your little girl, that'll never change. Plus, I'm only going to grade 8!"

He nodded and stood up, pulling me into a hug. "I love you Porcelain."

"I love you too daddy,"