56: Bullies on the bus

*Victoria's POV*

Our next class was English, we walked into the class and sat in the back, like we usually do. The teacher, who was a woman that looked about 30 with blonde hair and glasses, started handing out a sheet.

I took a look at the sheet and my eyes widened. The top of the sheet said; 'About me!'
'Write your answers in the questions provided to share with the class a little bit about yourself.'

Oh no...
I started filling out the questions.

1. Name: Victoria Ramsay
2. Age: 13
3. Family:
Great, what do I write now?! My pencil hovered over the question for minutes before I finally filled it in.
3. Family: Dad, Uncles
4. Mom/Dad/Guardian:
I put my head on the desk. You've got to be kidding.
4. Mom/Dad/Guardian: Dad: Josh Ramsay Uncles: Mike Ayley, Matt Webb, Ian Cassleman

I filled in the remaining questions and soon the teacher started speaking and got everyone's attention.

"Who would like to share first?" She said, putting on a very fake looking smile.

Nobody raised their hands. I sighed and looked around the room.

"You," she said. I looked up and realized she was looking at me.

I pointed to myself. "Me?" I said shyly. She nodded. "Oh- erm, I didn't raise my hand.."

"I know," she said. Oh, I see how it's gonna be.

I looked at Delilah and she gave me a 'What's her problem?' look. I shook my head and stood up. I trotted to the front of the class and looked at my paper.

"Um, well my name is Victoria and I'm 13 years old." I started, looking at the class. Nobody was really paying attention.

"Ugh, well I was actually adopted when I was 12..." I said.

Someone raised their hand. I pointed to them. "Yes?"

"Weren't you adopted by that guy in Marianas Trench?" He asked. I swallowed.

I made eye contact with Delilah for a second. "Um.. Yeah.." I replied.

"So you like, live with famous people?" Another girl said. I nodded. "Yeah.."

Great... Now everyone knows.

"Okay Victoria, you may go back to your seat now." The teacher gave me a smile. I faked a smile back and lowered my head as I walked back to my seat.

Once I sat down I could feel everyone's eyes on me. I ignored them though.

Finally the end of the day rolled around and Delilah and I were on our way to the bus. We got on the bus and sat in the very front. We were minding our own business until a tall, skinny blonde haired girl walked onto the bus and looked at us. She crossed her arms and smirked.

"Well, if it isn't Victoria Ramsay." She said evilly. Delilah and I looked at her.

"Uh.. Yeah? Can I help you?" I asked.

"You better watch your back, I'm keeping an eye on you." She said. "Oh, and I can see why your real parents didn't want you, you're quite homeless looking."

Delilah's mouth fell open at her remark. I rolled my eyes, even though it did hurt inside. The girl walked to the back of the bus and sat down, I heard her and her friends laugh.

"You okay?" Delilah asked. I looked up at her.

I shrugged. "I guess so,". She wrapped her arms around me.

I got off the bus at my stop and walked to the front door. I thought about what the girl said. As I did, I could feel tears burning my eyes. No, I can't cry. I can't cry. Too late.

I reached the front door, but before I could reach for the handle, it flew open. Josh and the other guys stood inside with huge smiles on their faces, but they disappeared when they saw me.

"Porcelain?" Josh said, kneeling down on one knee. "What happened?"

I shook my head and wiped my tears. "Nothing," I smiled at him.

"Obviously it's not 'nothing'," Josh said, ushering me inside. The other guys left the room to give us some privacy.

Josh sat in the rocking chair and before he could even ask, I slumped into his lap and cried into his chest. He wrapped his arms tightly around my curled up body and I started to shake.

"Porcelain, what happened?" He asked desperately.

I explained to him what happened on the bus and what the girl said.

"Oh Porcelain.." He said, kissing my head as I sobbed.

"She ever does that again, I'm gonna kick her ass." He said, making me giggle.

Josh and I ended up falling asleep in the chair for about 2 hours after that.

(Sorry this chapter is kind of short :( )