48: I'll never leave you

*Victoria's POV*

I sat in the waiting room while Josh signed me out of the hospital, staring at my feet dangling back and forth from the chair. All of a sudden and I heard someone burst through the front doors. My head shot up.

"Andy?" My voice was small, but he looked over at me.

"Oh my god Victoria, are you okay?" He asked, crouching down in front of me and placing his hands on my knees.

"Yeah I'm fine," I chuckled.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I had a heart attack,"

"You had a heart attack?!"

I nodded. "Oh my god." He said, making me laugh a little.

"I'm okay now. Why did you come here? And how'd you know I was here?"

"Josh texted me," he held up his phone. "And I came because you guys have no way back, and I was worried." He explained, making me blush.

"You are so cute when you do that." He stated.

"Shut uuuuup.." I smiled, throwing my head back.

Josh walked back over to us and told said we could leave. I stood up and was about to grab my crutches when I felt someone lift me up bridal style.

"What are you doing?" I laughed at Andy.

"I'll carry you to the car." He smiled.

Josh carried my crutches as we walked out of the hospital. Once the doors opened we were surrounded by fans and flashing cameras.

"Hide your face," Andy told me. I turned my face into his chest, he smelled like clone.

"Andy!!"

"Oh my god Andy Biersack!"

"I love you Andy!"

"Why're you with Victoria and Josh?"

That was all we heard until we made it to Andy's car. He placed me in the back and I put my seatbelt on. Josh got in the passenger seat and Andy drove. I fell asleep in the car since it was four in the morning.

-the next morning-

I woke up and felt someone next to me, maybe Josh? I opened my eyes and was faced with the digital clock. 9:37am. I soon realized an arm around my torso, that wasn't Josh's arm...

I rolled over slowly and was faced with the one and only, Andy. His long black hair was a mess. I smiled at him, I wonder if Josh knew me and him were in the same bed... He'd be pissed.

"Andy.." I whispered. "Andy.." I shook his arm.

His eyes opened slowly and he squinted his eyes at me. "Morning." He smiled, his morning voice raspy.

"Morning." I smiled back, then realized something. "Oh my god don't look at me, I don't have any makeup on!" I said.

He moved my hand softly. "You're beautiful." He smiled, making me blush.

"Why're you in my bed?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Because." He replied.

I rolled my eyes. "Does josh know you're here?"

"He thinks I'm in a different bed." He smirked.

"Sneaky," I smiled.

Suddenly, I saw him looking at my lips. He started moving closer to me, and I did the same. Is this happening?! Am I going to kiss Andy Biersack?! He placed his hand on my cheek, but right before our lips connected, the door slid open.

Andy and I quickly pulled apart, both of our eyes shooting towards the door. There stood, a clearly pissed off Josh. His face turned red and he clenched the newspaper in his hand.

"Shit.." I whispered.

"What're you doing in the same bed with my daughter?!" He exclaimed.

"I'm- I'm sorry sir." Andy said, stepping out of the bed.

"Oh and I guess it's okay that you're also not wearing a shirt!" I hadn't noticed it before, but he wasn't wearing a shirt. That made me blush more.

"Sir, I promise I wasn't going to touch her." Andy held his hands up in front of him.

"Get out!" Josh yelled and started hitting Andy with the newspaper. Andy held his hands over his head to protect himself, but failed miserably. I couldn't help my laugh a little, I live with freaks.

"Shoo! Shoo!" Josh yelled, continuing to hit Andy until he ran out the door of the bus.

Josh walked back into the bunks and looked at me. "Wha- who- why- how- when- why- WHAT?!" He exclaimed.

"I didn't know he was in here until this morning!" I held my hands up in defeat.

Josh groaned and made a pouty face, stumbling forward and falling face first into my bunk. I laughed and lid down so I was facing him, tucking my legs up to my chest.

"What's wrong?" I asked, his blue eyes looked up at me.

"I just.." He started. "I don't want you to grow up."

"Josh, I'm only 13!" I said.

"But still, I don't want you to leave me," he sighed.

"I'll never leave you," I put my head in his chest. "Ever."