12. Like You Want To Be Loved.

Lena's P.O.V.

"Liam, meet me in the park asap.x"

I pressed on Send, excitement flowing through me. I'd been planning for this moment since days, and today was THE  day. I checked the weather, and my suspicions had been right. Ah, Sundays were the best.

I put on my jacket and my mittens. Today was going to be a great one. My camera was on my neck, I felt awesome and life was good.

I walked to the park and immediately saw Liam pacing back and forth worriedly.

"What's wrong, Li?" I asked, intrigued.

"Are you okay?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. Just because I wanted to see him, didn't mean I was sad or something.

"I'm fine Liam! I only wanted to see you, is that illegal now?"

He let out a breath and his shoulders relaxed.

"Race you to the field."

I felt a surge of adrenaline. The steady thump of my footsteps echoed in my ears and I felt a bead of sweat roll down my forehead, only to quickly evaporate. The only things stopping me from victory was my physical limits and my competition.

Before I knew it, I was the first one to reach the empty space.

"I won! Yeah! I won!" Happy dancing was one of my hobbies.

I looked at Liam, who had his arms crossed in annoyance, but he was slightly panting. I stuck my tongue out at him, a habit we both had, and advanced towards him. I cupped his face in my hands and said: "Poor little baby." He shook my hands off and glared at me.

"Love you too." He smiled at that, his eyes showing an emotion I didn't know. Oh well.

I took a peek at my watch. 1:00. Perfect. Any moment now.

"What did you want to show me?" Impatience flowed through his words.

I rolled my eyes, and ushered for him to wait. I spread down on the grass, and closed my eyes. Peaceful.

I stayed there for a while, enjoying the moment and patiently waiting for my event to happen.

Then, it touched my cheek. I grinned, and opened my eyes. Liam was laying beside me, eyes closed. I put pressure on his stomach.

"Liam! Liam! Come on, it's time." I shouted, and his eyes fluttered open. For a second, I got lost in his eyes. They looked beautiful.

I stood up and spread my arms. The first snowfall of the year.

Large flakes fell from heaven as if the angels were having a pillow fight and the goose down fell to our humble homes. Though beautiful the snow was cold and sharp as it bit at our fingers and the wind kissed our cheeks. The snow flakes fell one by one, each in a different place. By now, they were grazing the grass. I just hoped the weather would be cold enough to make them stay.

I took my camera and captured the beauty of nature. Liam stood there, smiling.

"It's snowing, Li! That's what I wanted to show you!" A genuine smile was plastered on our faces.

I went closer to him, and out of nowhere, he picked my up and spun me around. All I could see was his blue eyes dancing with joy. His face was flushed with delight. I felt my heart skip a beat. His lips were red, because of the weather. He put me down.

He tilted his head back and laughed heartily. It was a deep sound. Mellow. Calming. Like a deep river washing over a path of stones. I joined him. We danced like mentally crazed freaks. I didn't care how people were looking at us, I was with Liam and that was all that mattered.

I remembered something.

"Liam! I wanted to take pictures with you, I'm creating a scrapbook. I wanted you to be in it, becauseIcareaboutyou."

He nodded.

We took endless pictures together. From sticking our tongues out, to me watching him smile. Truthfully, I looked creepy.

"Last one!" I gave him the camera, so he could capture it. I put my arms around his neck and planted a kiss on his cheek. It seemed like an appropriate thing to do. We were friends, right?

His skin became redder, and he put his head down.

I was bewildered, was he embarrassed?

"Aw," I cooed "Lili is shy, just because his friend kissed his cheek."

That seemed to get him back, he chased after me, this time with full speed. Taken aback I suddenly stopped moving.

But that didn't seem to stop him, he came at me and attacked me. Our weight was too much, we both lost balance. So I ended up laying on him. I tried to wriggle out of this situation, but his grip on my waist only got stronger.

I giggled. He smiled.

His eyes were observing me. I looked into his eyes and melted away in the ocean of blue. I felt at home, looking into those eyes. It was so remarkable how there were different shades of blue hidden in his eyes. I felt in a different world, staring at those sapphire jewels glittering beneath satin cascades-darker blue of cores.

His eyes flickered to something in my face, I wasn't sure. All of a sudden, I was on the ground, and he was hovering on me, supporting his weight on his arms.

He started leaning in, his eyebrows looking more concentrated than ever. He was centimeters close to my face. I felt his hot breath. I looked at his cherry red lips.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the moment they would be on mine.

"Do I wanna know, if this feeling flows both ways."

My cellphone rang mercilessly. I stifled a groan. Liam was quickly sitting on the grass, scratching his neck.

I fumbled for my phone in my pockets. I felt my face get redder than hot pepper. My face was hot, and my heart was beating uncontrollably fast.

"Hello?"

"Hello, darling." My mom's familiar voice rang on the phone. She sounded frantic.

"Hey, Mom. What's up?" I cleared my throat.

"Well, I have a visitor over here, you need to come home."

"Come on, just tell her that her older sister's home, Margaret." said a strange, feminine voice, I didn't recognize from the background.

My eyes widened, and I paled.

Sister?

***

Okay, you guys are perfection 5 600 VIEWS? Wow! Well, I know I'm not the only one who loves this chapter ;) Leave your thoughts on Lena's "sister" discovery. Oh, and who likes the new cover? :3 Anywho, please read, vote and comment.

Thank you for everything.

~ForeverSmilingxox

NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON! FOR THE COMPLETED STORY, COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK:

http://www.amazon.com/Jasmine-Rose/e/B00JOM5QFE