DETAILS ABOUT THE RELEASE

STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND READ THIS

It's happening a little bit quicker than expected, but the book is nearly published! WAIT NO SLOW YOUR ROLL AND DON'T GET IT YET YA LIL POTATOS

On any day before the 24th you might do an Amazon search and find it. PUHLEASE DONT GET IT YET

You can get it if you really really want it (BUT YOU WILL BE EXCLUDED FROM THE CLIQUE AND THE FUTURE GROUP HUG AND YOU'RE A LITTLE REBEL). But I have to warn you, its still on testing that's why we have set up a specific day that you should buy. On that day, the book would be fully polished and all. (aka it will be fab enough for you)

So you shouldn't get it yet! And this is why. I know I've said this a thousand, thousand, thousand times. (three thousand times.) (waddup MATH REFRENCAAH) But you guys are just totally AMAZING. My Publisher has been absolutely blown away by how much support you guys have given me (and my constant slightly annoying announcements). They say they have never seen this kind of support before.

In other words it has been verified... you guys are the best friends in the whole wide world!!! (GROUP HUG! COME HERE, YA LIL MUNCHKINS. YES, EVEN YOU, THE ANTISOCIAL PEOPLE WHO HATE HUGS) (it should be illegal to hate hugs.)

And since you guys are so awesome. My publisher has agreed to lower the price for a few days in the future. And so the reason why I am asking you not to get it yet is because BLVNP (SHOUT OUT TO THE PUBLISHING COMPANY) will be lowering the price soon:

To $2.99 rather than the $5.31 (Although Amazon has different fees on different countries, like for example, in the Philippines, Amazon adds $2 from the set promo price so it would be $4.99 there and $7.31 original price)  which is the price right now. So basically it will be cheaper if you say yes. ( aka YOU SAVE A FEW DOLLARS FOR YOUR CAR, BAND MERCHANDISE, CONCERTS AND YOU'RE A RICH LITTLE PIECE OF—)

Also, the above promo ONLY applies to the kindle version. The publisher said that the paperback version is kind of a stale mate for them because of printing cost. But the set price for the book in paperback isn't that expensive either so even without the promo, its a win-win!

And there is a second reason, why you should hold off on getting the book until April 24th. If everybody who is going to get the book, gets the book on Amazon in the same hour, then the book will become the top selling book in ALL OF AMAZON! And you guys will officially have created the worlds first bestselling book from Wattpad! History in the making! And if that happens, my book might get into BOOKSTORES!

So what hour specifically should you get the book? Between the hours of 3:00 and 4:00 P.M. EST on April 24. That would be 6:00 P.M. PST.

Now of course a lot of you don't live in America and Canada (BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY INTERNATIONAL FRIENDS: Je t'aime Ich liebe dich Te quiero Wo ai ni Kimi o ai shiteru!) so if you don't know what time to buy the book then you can head over to www.worldtimebuddy.com for the info.

Because fab people look after fab people (that is the new mantra of our club). And because I take care of you I've made this version of the book to have an additional chapter or two with revisions to some parts. In other words, if the original version of the book was a delicious buttery croissant, this would be a delicious buttery croissant on top of ice cream cake with cookies! (ergh i feel sugarsick. anyone up for pizza?)

One last thing, if you have signed up to my blog, you will get LIVE  updates from me about the book (Although its just a few more days) and you will be given the link earlier than I post it on Wattpad!

peace out ya filthy animals (WADDUP HOME ALONE REFRENCE)

IF you got offended by that because you didn't watch the movie; I ACTUALLY MEANT:

peace out ya lovely creatures i love you all alot

-

UPDATE FROM THE FUTURE: The book is already live on Amazon, go get it now! You can find links to it on my blog.

jasmine-rose.awesomeauthors.org