HELLUR READ ME

HELLO!

I wasn't actually supposed to write a post today, so my publisher doesn't actually know I'm writing this (hehe), so make sure to read the whole thing (because you're a rebel like that).

(FAQ at the bottom)

Quick reminder for those of you who were kidnapped by the aliens recently (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)  the book, "A Unique Kind of Love: A Different Perspective", is available for free on Amazon this week (you can find a button that will take you to it on jasmine-rose.awesomeauthors.org).

And don't forget to sign up on my blog, I'm gonna be announcing a bunch of free goodies on it soon. :-D

Well the book is going viral on Amazon! In other words, more people are joining our club! (I'm thinking we should call it club: SUPERCOOLSUPERAWESOMESUPERFAB club, aka SCSASF)

And... and you guys are just so cool. I know I've said "thank you" a lot (like bunches and bunches), but I mean it! YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME! Each and everyone of you. Even if you don't follow me on facebook, or twitter, or goodreads, or my blog, or anywhere else!

Thank you so much for reading my stories, it makes me so happy that my labor of love was able to reach you. I hope I can keep writing forever, and you can keep on reading it.

FAQ

1. What kind of cookie do I get for finding you on other platforms?

This is a question I get asked ALL OF THE TIME! (psht honestly people, get original)

If you sign up on my blog you will get a Cookie Monster (basically imagine the cookie monster but made out of cookies): http://jasmine-rose.awesomeauthors.org

If you like me on facebook you will get a chocolate chip (your basic yet delicious cookie for your basic and delicious social platform): http://facebook.com/authorjasminerose

For everyone who rates my book on goodreads you will get white macadamia! (the most hipster and rebellious of all the cookies for the most rebellious platform): https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21841659-a-unique-kind-of-love 

And if you follow me on twitter you will receive a chocolate peanut-butter cookie (cause when it comes down to twitter the more sugar the better! : @yasthepotato

2. A lot of you have been wondering if the book will be available in your country. 

The first distributorship (notice how I am using fancy publisher terms hehe) will be on amazon, which ships books to pretty much every country in the world. But you guys love lists (and why not they're so COMPREHENSIVE!). So here is the list of countries that Amazon ships to.

Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA,  Venezuela.

(SO MANY COUNTRIES).

3. Some of you have been wondering if the published book will be the complete version.

OF COURSE IT WILL BE (peeps have to look after peeps).

CMON SMILE

SMIIILE

I SEE YOU CRACKING A SMILE

CMOOOON SMILE YOU LIL NUGGET

HEY YOU'RE STARTING TO SMILE

AAAND VOILA, DO YOU SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU LOOK SMILING?

xoxooxoxo (kisses and hugs)

UPDATE FROM THE FUTURE: The book is already live on Amazon, go get it now! You can find links to it on my blog.

jasmine-rose.awesomeauthors.org