super quick announcement

Super quick announcement.

My cookie supplies are running low, so I made you all lasagna if you want some your gonna have to read the full post below. It's a tiny post.

Today is the last day that you can get the book "Unique Kind of Love" through Victoria's point of view for FREE!

http://www.amazon.com/Unique-Kind-Love-Different-Perspective-ebook/dp/B00JNTIFC4

But I know due to the science of probability (WADDUP SCIENCE REFRENCE), you are probably reading this long after the book isn't free on Amazon anymore (and yet... there is hope!). This also helps out those who can't get the book on amazon because of restrictions. So yes, I made another deal.

After how many of you checked out my facebook, twitter, goodreads, and even helped me pick the very best cover for the book. I want to make sure that each and everyone of you has a chance to get your copy of the free goodies.

So, My publisher is letting me share "A Unique Kind of Love: A Different Perspective" with anyone who signs up on my blog (Because you guys have been so awesome, I just NEEDED to be awesome back. Even my Publisher (BLVNP) thinks you guys are awesome.)

Plus, even on the free ranking on Amazon, you guys put my book at #12 in one specific category!! And I'm pretty sure there are over a million competing so… yeah… Awesome!!!

Go to this link to see what I'm talking about (he he):

http://blvnp.com/Grace02/2014-04-19_0501.png

So if you are reading this on April 19th 2014, then WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE! Go get the free book on Amazon (hehe).

http://www.amazon.com/Unique-Kind-Love-Different-Perspective-ebook/dp/B00JNTIFC4

But if you are reading this after April 19th 2014. Then just head over to my blog and sign in, and I will make sure to give you a copy. :)

P.S. I am also going to be giving you more free stuff through my blog. Just sign in. :-) I have a secret team working on how to email you cookies and hugs. REALLY. I really do. I gotta admit my publisher is pretty cool. Just wait till you see my magic hug cookies. (TALK ABOUT PERFECTION)

peace out weirdos ily all

-

UPDATE FROM THE FUTURE: The book is already live on Amazon, go get it now! You can find links to it on my blog.

jasmine-rose.awesomeauthors.org