goodreads uh yeah

TO ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS: THE BOOK WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLINE AND ON AMAZON! You can order it from anywhere, amigos!

IT WILL BE AVAILABLE IN HARD COVER

THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS WILL BE POSTED AFTER IT GETS PUBLISHED

BONJOUR MES AMIS! (hello my friends in french, tryna embrace my Montrealian side)

This is going to be a really short announcement. I just wanted to say that my book is officially on Goodreads (Goodreads is basically the words biggest catalogue of books, so its super exciting-cool-asdfghjkl to be on it).

I couldn't ask for better fans than all of you! If it wasn't for all of you (new comers and old veterans alike) I wouldn't have ever been picked up by an international publisher. I seriously love each and everyone of you, and wish to give you all a cookie. (EITHER CHOCOCHIP OR PEANUT BUTTERCHIPS)

PSSSSSSSSSSSST (tries to get you to read this and get your attention away from imaginary delicious cookies)

If you want to help out a little bit more then please check out my book on Goodreads, and review it, add it to your bookshelves and recommend it to any friends you have on goodreads. (AKA SPREAD THE WORD AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE PLSPLSPLS ILY ALL)

Here's the link to my book: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21841659-a-unique-kind-of-love 9

If the book becomes a buzz book on Goodreads that would be so incredible! SO EXCITING! So make sure to spread the love. (trying to keep my cool but failing miserably omg)

There is a lot involved in publishing a book (a lot more then I ever thought there was haha), so I don't want to bog you down with every little piece of progress. But you guys are the reason why this dream has come true, and so you guys are going to get updates at all the major milestones leading up to the big launch of the book near the end of THIS MONTH!

YES, IN APRIL! 2014

Your commander-in-chief (hehe jk) signing off.

P.S. You're awesome (yes I mean you!).
P.P.S. The cover would soon be changed with the final cover chosen for the book and it may be one of yours. For now, I'm using the one I have on wattpad.. So kudos to the amazing extraordinary (who is a great writer) @finallyawake for making me this cover!

YOU ARE AWESOME AGAIN AND DON'T YOU DARE FORGET IT

peace out friends

-

UPDATE FROM THE FUTURE: The book is already live on Amazon, go get it now! You can find links to it on my blog.

jasmine-rose.awesomeauthors.org