#AUKOL! #AUKOL EVERYWHERE!

What is life without love? An important question, because without love, one cannot rise with the sun. Darkness may scurry clear as fire erupts amongst the midnight sky, illuminating our paths. And birds begin to chirp and crow, yet... I do not wake. I doth not wander. I rest, in sorrow. What are we, if not in love? I fear it's a rhetorical question; for I am afraid I know the answer...

wut just happened?

confused.

ANYWHO. If you haven't read my last announcement then go and read it right now! I know that you will love it

Alright, did you read it?

No?

Then go read it right now!

Okay now that you have read it. I have a brand new announcement to make! This announcement is going to be short and sweet (like me... ACTUALLY I'M TALL HAHA)

My book is now available on the google play store. So you can get it on any android devices that you have (so your android phones and tablets).

The links are on DAH SUPA AMAZING BLOG!

http://jasmine-rose.awesomeauthors.org/

This so amazing, the book is getting published all over the place! I keep saying it over and over again. But you should keep hearing it. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Its because of you that this is possible, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH ITS RIDICULOUS!

I'm gonna repay you guys somehow.

And don't forget the book is still available on Amazon. :)

Links are still on the blog. So check it out.

http://jasmine-rose.awesomeauthors.org/

Alright, I'll seeya next time. Thank you so much for keeping with me and reading these posts. This is my absolute fave thing to do.

BUBYE

P.S. Oh and please make a tweet asking for the book to get into bookstores using the hashtag, #AUKOL. If everybody does it then that's going to make a big difference in the battle to get this thing in Barnes&Noble! (and International Bookstore for all of my filipino friends, hehe).

-

UPDATE FROM THE FUTURE: The book is already live on Amazon, go get it now! You can find links to it on my blog.

jasmine-rose.awesomeauthors.org