How to Become Famous! :DD

Hello there friends (and foes... I know you read these (you know who you are))!!!

This is going to be a quick (but super important) announcement. So keep reading and enjoy the smell of books (that is the smell of victory!).

First I want to say you can still get YOUR name in the book. Which means that in the updated version of the book my publisher will include your name in the book (listen to the applause!!! You deserve this).

Which means you can show it off to all of your friends (especially if your friend's name is Todd)!

All you need to do is get the book on Amazon (links to the book are on DAH BLOG "jasmine-rose.awesomeauthors.org").

And then review it on Amazon. After which you just need to fill out a tiny inclusion form.

jasmine-rose.awesomeauthors.org/thank-you-2/

My publisher has not yet raised the price of the book like they said they were going to. I’m not sure why they haven’t (I’m not asking, for fear or reminding them to raise the price). And thus you guys have a little while longer to get the book at a discounted price! We can keep this secret together if nobody tells my publisher (hee hee).

The last time that you can fill out the inclusion form is on this Friday (5/02/14) night (Eastern Time). So you still have plenty of time if you do it soon.

PRO TIP: Sometimes when you make a purchase on Amazon, if it's your FIRST purchase then you have to wait up to 24 hours to give your first review. So don't panic if this happens to you. Just be patient (patience... the second best virtue... besides being awesome of course).

Oh and one last thing. The book is a tremendous success (THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU) on Amazon. But we are still pushing to get it into bookstores. If you want to help get it into book stores then tweet about it with the hashtag #AUKOL (A Unique Kind Of Love) and demand it gets into bookstores ;).

Alright I will see you in the next post. HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY YOU BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL CREATURE!

P.S. And don’t forget, even if you haven’t gotten the book on Amazon. Please still review it. Even if you say horrible things about it, please review on Amazon. (you can even use your friend’s Amazon account if you have to!).

-

UPDATE FROM THE FUTURE: The book is already live on Amazon, go get it now! You can find links to it on my blog.

jasmine-rose.awesomeauthors.org