Chapter 14:

In the elevator at the hotel, Bear slides her hand into mine and I don’t have to look at her to know that she’s smiling. Since her performance, me and her haven’t left each other’s side, touching at every chance possible. I can’t help it, I’m just too attracted to her. She’s just so beautiful and I want her to be mine. When she’s about to let go of my hand to go to her own room, I hold tight to her hand and pull her to me, our lips meeting finally.

But instead of resisting, Bear kisses me back and she wraps her arms around my neck, our kiss being confined to the door frame. I fumble with the room key but when I finally open the door, I lift up Bear’s thighs so she can wrap her legs around my waist.

With the door locked behind us, I carry Bear to the bed, our lips never leaving each other. I put Bear down on the bed and I crawl above her, she scrambles to compliment my actions, her hands pushing her up from the bed so that she can still kiss me. Despite our loss of breath, we make out for a long time. Bear’s hot touch on my chest takes me by surprise as she starts to pull at the fabric there.

Before another minute passes, Bear pulls my shirt off and she pulls my body down against hers, rolling over so that a second later she was sitting on my stomach and I was struggling to keep the kiss intact. She was taking control- and it was so hot.

My hands move quickly around Bear’s body, searching for a new area to hold onto in this new position. Her hands dig through my hair and I try and test to see if I can hold her butt. A split second after my hands meet her backside, her hands leave my hair and she breaks the kiss to pull my hands away. Our faces are still so close together that I bend my neck to kiss her jawline, pulling on the skin slightly.

“Too soon.” Bear whispers, almost scared, as she moves my hands to her waist.

I continue to kiss her jawline as Bear releases soft moans, the noise making me release quiet rumbles from my chest. In a soft moan of protest, Bear bends her neck and kisses my collarbone. The action sends shivers down my spine like it always has and I can do very little because Bear’s pushed me back down against the bed and her head is where I can’t kiss her. I don’t want to try grabbing her again, afraid that she’ll get too scared to continue.

So I just resort to clutching Bear’s waist and letting go of the vocals I’ve been holding back. I feel Bear smile against my skin and hear her throaty laugh. As she’s distracted, I take the opportunity to flip us both over so that I’m back on top. Bear laughs and lays her head back on the pillow and we make eye contact. Her long hair fans out around her face and covers most of her chest, her eyes stare into mine and I can feel myself melting as I hold myself up above her.

“Stay with me?” I ask quietly, my voice cracking. A lustful smile appears on Bear’s lips and she puts her hands back into my hair, pulling my face down to her’s.

“I’m right here.” Bear whispers into my ear.

Our lips connect passionately again and I slowly inch my hands down Bear’s waist until I get my hands at the base of her tank top. Slowly, I raise the material by running my hands up Bear’s skin,careful not to rush and scare her. I know that she notices my actions, her body tensed up underneath mine, but she continues to kiss me regularly but holds onto my hair tighter. My hands reach the bottom of her ribs and Bear becomes still beneath me.

I open my eyes to see her eyes are wide open with a scared expression on her face. I bend my neck to kiss her neck gently, trying to calm her down. Bear is still scared however, silent and unmoving. With my hands still touching her ribs, I slide my hands around to hold her back. Quickly, I roll us over and Bear takes her sitting spot on my stomach, where I know she’s comfortable. I sit up and let Bear sit in my lap as I run my fingers lightly up and down her back as she calms down. She meets my eyes and drops her head quickly in sadness.