Chapter 27:

At the arena, Bear had to go off and do some work. She wasn't around for the majority of the day, only seeing her a few minutes before 5 Seconds of Summer, our opening act, went on stage. She left with them, leaving me only to wait for the boys to ask. It was one freaking question and yet they couldn't ask it. As we walked to our spots on stage, Bear and I spotted each other, several feet between us. She gave me a kind smile before walking down stairs to the area below the side stage.

The concert was great as usual and I went with my normal routine of using my inhaler by sticking my head under the side stage. Bear was waiting for me and gave me a quick kiss, not using the excuse of encouragement anymore. My adrenaline was pumped up for the rest of the show, not able to stop smiling. After the show, Bear was waiting in the dressing room for us and she gave me a kiss, my bandmates sadly not noticing.

On the final UK tour date, we made our way to the bus very late. We were taking the bus to the hotel where we spend the night.We all got on the bus and sat down, and I finally noticed Louis giving me and Bear suspicious looks. If anyone was to say anything, it was Louis. Oddly, he remained quiet to me and Bear while subtly pointing out our entwined hands to the other boys. It wasn't until Bear put her head on my shoulder did Louis cleared his throat. Bear gave me a knowing smile before pressing Louis.

"You alright, Boo Bear?" Bear asked cheekily and the bus was silent.

"I'm great. I only noticed that you two are very... touchy- feely today." Louis says very cheekily.

"And you're insinuating?" Bear asks straight-faced while sitting up and letting go of my hand.

"Nothing. Just observing." Louis backs out quickly at Bear's defense. Dammit, so close.

"No you weren't. Go ahead, tell me." Bear welcomes kindly. Louis looks torn but remains silent. Instead, Niall speaks up.

"We've noticed that you guys have been very... close. Did anything.. happen?" He asks nervously but Bear smiles as she leans forward to rest her elbows on her knees.

"What are you suggesting happened?" Bear presses and Niall bows his head as he backs out. 2 down, 2 to go. The chance to tell them is running out. Thankfully, Zayn speaks up next.

"It's just that you guys are hugging and such a lot more, recently..." Zayn asks quietly, surprisingly not just saying what's on his mind.

"Hugging is an act of friendship.  We're friends and we've hugged a lot before. It's nothing new. Can't one of you just say what y'all are thinking?" Bear laughs lightly, only me noticing a slight wanting in her voice.

"What we're trying to say is- Are you guys dating now or?" Liam asks quickly, a slight frustration in his voice. Bear just gives them all a cheeky smile as we sit in silence. A knowing smile dances on Louis's face and he laughs before speaking.

"So you are?" He asks, his voice sounding childish.

"I think I'll let you be the judge of that." Bear says as she stands up.

I look up at her confused but she just winked at me. Suddenly, she puts her hands on my shoulder and attacked my lap. She kisses me roughly and my hands instantly her waist. Shouts of protest escape from my bandmates as they hurry off to their bunks. Bear laughs out of the kiss but she remains on my lap.

"You think they know?" I ask, not able to stop staring at Bear's beautiful smile.

"Yes! Yes, we know!" Liam shouts from his bunk and Bear laughs again.

"I think they might have a hint." Bear smiles and my hands slide from her waist to her hips.

"I have to tell you, that was really hot." I admit as I bring our faces closer.