3

Dan

We arrived to the apartment that Cat was staying in. I looked at Phil and smiled at him before knocking on her door and waiting for a few seconds before she opened the it.

"Phil! Dan! It's so good to see you two again!" She said hugged Phil tightly. I rolled my eyes and looked at him. He sent me an apologetic look and hugged her back.

I knew she liked him. She always did. And I couldn't help but feel like she was gonna take him away from me. I mean, he never said he was gay. Maybe he's just gay for me. Or maybe, not even for me. Maybe he kissed me just because of pity. Poor thing probably didn't know what to do. He was probably too awkward to reject me.

I sighed. I'm always so pessimistic.

They finally pulled apart and she shortly wrapped her arms around me, not even long enough for me to hug her back.

I mean, could you be more obvious?

"Come in guys, everything is set up for filming!"

"What are we gonna be doing?" Phil asked.

"I had this really good idea... "

After she explained her oh so very bright idea we started filming.

Everything went well, I was just a bit annoyed because she kept looking at Phil with heart-eyes-Cat. It made me so jealous, I don't know why. We weren't even together.

After we finished filming she invited us to stay for lunch. Phil agreed and I did too, just to make him happy.

***

"Guys, I have to go to the toilet real quick, be right back!" I said and stood up from my chair. I didn't really have to go, I just needed a break from Cat.

She was acting so flirty with Phil and I just could not stand it.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

Why would Phil ever be with me? He's so much better than me.

Did he still like Cat? And did he kiss me just so things wouldn't be awkward between us?

I shook my head. I couldn't let the bad thoughts ruin everything again. Phil wouldn't do that. He's not that kind of person.

I dried my face with a towel and headed downstairs.

And immediately regretted it.

I saw it.

Something that I shouldn't see.

Something that I didn't want to see.

Or need to see.

It was Phil and Cat kissing.

Phil

"Guys, I have to go to the toilet real quick, be right back!"

As soon as Dan left I felt really uncomfortable. I didn't want to be alone with Cat, because you could clearly see from miles away that she had something for me.

"Sooo..." Cat started, "I saw you staring at me earlier..."

"Oh that. I..." I know I was starting at her. I only did it because I could feel her looking at me and it was really awkwad, so I looked back. And also to distract myself from looking at Dan.

"Phil... You know... I like you." Cat said suddenly.

I choked on my food a bit.

"Cat I-"

"And I know you like me back. I saw the way you were looking at me. I know you have feelings for me!"

I couldn't go through this now. Not right after I told Dan that I had feelings for him. I never had feelings for Cat, which was pretty obvious, because I was on fact gay.

"Cat listen to me! I don't like you. I like-"

But I was cut off by her crashing her lips into mine. She wrapped her hands around my neck to bring me closer, but I pushed her off.

"WHAT TH-" I started.

She was looking at someone behind me.

She smirked.

"Well someone obviously saw what we were doing... Oh no!" She added sarcastically.

I froze.

Shit.

"Dan-"

"It doesn't matter, Phil" he said, his voice breaking. "I have somewhere to be. I have to go. Bye guys." He opened the door. "Have fun." He added quickly, shutting the door behind him.

"Well... Looks like we're alone now..." Cat said, smirking at me.

"Shut up Cat. Why? Why did you do that?!"

"Because its fun. Did you see how jealous Dan was?" She laughed.

"You are sick!"

"Oh come on, Phil. Don't say you didn't like it!"

"No, Cat! I did not like that! I like Dan, do you understand? Dan not you!"

I stood up and tried to leave, but she stopped me by grabbing my wrist. The smile on her face completely disappeared.

"Listen to me. I did not want to force you into anything. But now I can see that you're a little bitch, so I'll have to do it the hard way. We will be together, like it or not. You better forget about your little crush on Dan."

"No. You can't do that" I said, yanking my hand out of her grip. "I'm leaving. And don't try to stop me."

"Just keep in mind what I said. Because it will happen."

"Yeah you wish." I opened the door, walked out and shut it behind me.

I was sick of Cat. Everything was going so well, and now she fucked it all up. I was feeling nothing but anger towards Cat and worry for Dan.

Dan.

I have to find him.