20 - The True Ending

It had been years.

Dan and Phil were laying in bed, sleeping back to back. Their chests rose and fell and their eyes moved side to side as they dreamt. Old, wrinkled faces (as they had turned 30 and 34, wow, how old they are) pressed peacefully against the soft pillows.

They had but a worry in the entire world. Everything was right.

But was it???

If you looked closely, you could spot a face, looking into their window. A dark, shadowed face, it was hard to make out. But it was definitely there, as real as the faint moonlight, as real as thehumming of the cars passing by. A smiling, crooked face, with eyes, glimmering with anticipation, it was obvious she was excited for what she was about to do.

She was calm. Her hand hugged the knife, it felt like it was destined to be there.

And of course she had the key. She knew what she was doing, and she came well prepared. So she didn't hesitate for even a second, as she invited herself into the home of the two men, sleeping cluelessly.

She smiled, almost chuckeled, but held herself back, as she ran her fingers along the edges of the countertops, the dining table, drawing long lines across the walls, skipping over the door frames. Kepping her pace slow and steady, her breathing quiet and shallow as she made her way to the room where the two men were sleeping.

The door was closed.

She took the doorknob into the free hand and slowly, excruciatingly slowly, pushed it down, not letting her excitement get a hold of her. Her every move was smart.

She entered the room. There wasn't a sound, except for shallow breathing and soft footsteps.

-

The moon shone upon the quiet streets. Nothing was out of place. Everything seemied right. The two bodies laying in bed. Their chests still, and so their eyes. Old, wrinkled  faces pressed peacefully against the soft pillows.

Truly, they couldn't worry about a thing.

Catherine's smile grows larger and larger as she feasts upon ther flesh.

————————————-
Goodnight i hope you liked this❤️
(Dont let this ruin a good thing for u, i just had a lot of fun writing again)