8

Phil

What is she doing here!?

I ran back up to my bedroom closed the door as quietly as I could, trying not to make a sound.

Is some kind of psycho?

What does she want?

She just broke into out apartment!

Oh god.

What do I do?

But the only logical thing to do was to go down and face her. She knew I was here anyway, so what was the point of hiding? I pushed the door open and walked down. She heard me and turned to me, at first with a shocked expression on her face, but it soon turned into a smirk.

"Hi, Phil!" She said cheerfully.

"Catherine" I said "what are you doing in my apartment?"

"Oh you know," she answered calmly, "I'm going to Louise's birthday party. And I thought I'd come say hi on the way. How've you been? Long time no see, huh?" She smiled.

"How the hell did you get in?" I asked, raising my voice a bit. I was getting really creeped out, there was something wrong with her. I didn't trust her at all.

"Well, dear, the door was unlocked, so I... invited myself in. If you really didn't want anyone here, you should have locked the door."

"Do not call me dear, Catherine. And get out. I don't want you here. Not after what you did."

"Awww, Phil, baby, you're still upset over that? It was such a long time ago! Does that mean that you've been thinking about me?"

"No. Im serious, Cat, get out. Dan will be here any second and-"

As soon as I said that, I heard the door open.

And she took her chance.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pushed her lips onto mine.

"Phil, I'm back and-" he stopped in the middle of the sentence when he saw what was happening.

I pushed her off.

"Dan I swear to god it wasn't-"

"No, Phil. Stop. I don't want to hear it." He said on the verge of tears. He ran out and shut the door behind himself.

"Look what you've done!" I yelled at Cat and ran my fingers through my hair.

She just smiled. This was all some kind of joke for her.

"That was kind of my point. Do you not remember what I said?" She smiled. "You and I will be together. Like it or not."

"No, Cat. Don't you understand? You can't just do that! It won't happen!"

She smirked and got closer. "Who says that I can't make it happen?"

She reached into her bag and pulled out a gun. I gasped and took a step back.

She is really mental, isn't she?

"Where the hell did you get that?!" I yelled. I took out my phone "I swear to god, I'm calling the police-"

"Don't." She said and pointed the gun at me. "That wouldn't be the brightest idea right now. It could end bad for you" she said coldly.

I sighed. There was no point in doing anything. She had a fucking gun pointed at me, what could I do?

"What do you want, Catherine?"

"Oh, you know exactly what I want." She got closer to me. Our faces were inches apart. She leaned forward and whispered in my ear.