11

((WARNING: just a mention of a blade, nothing more))

Phil

So, I was on the plane to America.

I was sick and tired of everything, I couldn't stand it. Everything was perfect with me and Dan before. But now... I just didn't know what to do. Everything was ruined, all because of one stupid woman. How? Why? I just didn't understand. But I was tired if thinking. I won't get Dan back, thats for sure, so what's even the point? I felt weak. How could I let this happen? I asked myself all the time. Well, there was nothing I could do now, and that was a fact. So I tried not to think about it.

On the plane, here was six seats in every row, three on either side. I was sitting next to the window, so I could keep gazing down at the beautiful ground below us. Cat was sitting next to me, in the middle, and next to her, there was a random girl with her headphones on. She looked about fifteen-ish. Music was blasting into her ears, and I could pretty much hear everything. She was listening to Muse. I was lip syncing to every song I heard. That band had always reminded me of Dan somehow. The memories of him made me happy in some strange way, but at the same time they hurt more than anything.

"Excuse me, can you move a bit please? I have to go to the toilet" Cat said to the girl.

The girl saw that she was trying to say something so she turned her music down.

"What?" She asked loudly, almost yelling. She was probably half deaf because of the loud music.

"Can you move a bit?" Cat said a bit louder this time.

"Oh yeah, sure thing" the girl said and moved a bit back on her seat, so Cat could get past her. She put her music up again.

Welcome to the Black Parade.

She gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. I didn't even realize that I did the same. She looked at me and smiled, tears forming in her eyes. She paused the song.

"So you can hear my music all the way to there?" She laughed and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.

"I think pretty much the whole plane can hear it. Great taste in music by the way."

"Thanks" she said shortly. "My name is Nycky, by the way."

I nodded. "Phil."

She looked at me and tilted her head to the side a bit. "Phil, ey? Do I know you? I feel like I've seen you somewhere before."

"Oh. Yeah, well... I'm from youtube. You might recognize me from there."

"Oh, yeah! I remember! My sister watches you" she laughed. "Like seriously, what have you done to her! She's like Phil and Dave, Phil and Dave, Phil and Dave-"

"It's Dan." I corrected her.

"Oh! Sorry" she said and fixed her fringe. "So you two are together? Just curious. She keeps going on about you two. 'Phan' or whatever"

My heart stopped. I took in a sharp breath.

"No... no, it's just rumors. I'm actually with that girl who just went to the toilet. Cat, Catrific? You probably don't know her."

"I've heard about her too! I guess my sister doesn't really like her. Dunno why."

I bit my lip. Tears started to blur my vision, but I blinked them away. I wanted to yell at her, but it wasn't her fault. She didn't know.

"Yeah, I guess so..." I said, looking away.

Don't think about him.

"By the way, could you sign this for me?" She asked, handing me a notebook. "My sister would kill me if I told her that I met you and didn't bring her an autograph. You know, she's a really crazy fangirl. She'll probably freak out."

"Sure. Do you have a pen?"

"Yeah, yeah, wait... It should be... Here!" She handed me a black pen. I took it and opened the notebook on the first page.

When I opened it, a small silver object fell out. At first I didn't know what it was, but then I realized.

A blade.

((i know that you can't get on a plane with those, just use your imagination))

"That... Wasn't supposed to be here. I'm sorry just ignore-" She bent down so she could pick it up, but I stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"Don't. Nycky, don't."

Her eyes started watering. "I-It's nothing, really, don't worry about it. I can take care of myself. Just let me-"

I picked up the blade with my free hand.

"I'll take this. Please, don't hurt yourself."

"But- Y-You can't just take it!"

"Yes, I think I can." I said and smiled at her. "It's for the best, and I think you know it. You know, you really aren't just hurting yourself, you're also hurting the people who love you."

"That's really none of your b-"

"Nycky, it's no way of solving problems. I think you're smart enough to know that it isn't gonna help anything."

"But-"

"No 'but-s'. I'm taking it." I said and put the blade in my bag.

I would make a great dad. Maybe me and Dan could ad-

Stop. You are never going to see him again.

I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts. I really couldn't thong about that right now.

I took the pen that she gave me in my hand. "What's your sister's name?"

She sighed. "Lauryn."

I signed the notebook and added 'for Lauryn x'. "Here you go." I said and handed her the notebook. "Take care of yourself."

She shot me a weak smile. "I'll try".

Cat suddenly appeared. "Excuse me." She said shortly as she passed Nycky's seat. She plopped down on her seat next to me.

"Hi" she said with a smile on her face. I rolled my eyes and looked out of the window again. I heard Nycky put her music back up. Welcome to the black parade resumed playing. Cat reached for my hand, but I quickly moved it so she couldn't hold it. I heard her chuckle to herself. She grabbed a magazine and started reading about some fashion bullshit.

I hate her. When I watched her read, she seemed so normal. Nobody would've noticed that she was actually crazy.

All I could think about was Dan. I tried to imagine everything from his perspective. He actually had it way worse than I did.

Phil, don't think about it. Don't. You can do nothing about it. Just stop.

But I couldn't. This made me feel so horrible, even though it wasn't even my fault. But I felt like it was. I should've told him everything.

But then again, maybe it's for the best that he didn't know. It would probably hurt more. He would probably get the police involved, causing Cat doing something to him, maybe even killing him.

What was even going on? How did it happen?

I was so confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh my god this was so random. phan adopting a child? yay or nay?

yay!!!!!1!1!1