6

Dan

Phil was in the kitchen, eating my cereal again. I smiled and quietly sneaked behind him.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder.

He jumped a bit, but them let out a muffled chuckle, because his mouth was still full of cereal.

"Hi" I said, smiling and kissing his cheek.

"Hey." He answered and swallowed.

"Oh my god, Phil, gasp! Are you eating my cereal?"

"Oh nooo you caught meee" he pouted.

He turned around so he was facing me, and put his hands on my chest. I pulled him closer by his waist.

"I'll jail you up for stealing my cereal."

He laughed. "That really wouldn't be necessary, it's not like I'm trying to run away or anything."

I leaned forward, resting my forehand on his.

He suddenly grabbed my collar and pulled me closer, so our lips crashed together. I smiled against the kiss and dug my fingers into the back of his shirt, pulling him closer, so there was no space between us.

He tangled his fingers into my hair. I moved my hands from his waist down to his thighs, lifting him. He wrapped his legs tightly around my waist and I carried him up to my bedroom, never breaking the kiss.

I laid him gently on on my bed. He parted his lips slightly and I took the opportunity to slide my tongue into his mount. He moaned quietly and god damn, I would be lying if I said that it wasnt the sexiest thing that I have ever heard. He sneaked his hands under my shirt.

I just loved this.

I loved him.

"Phil" I said, breathing heavily, "I love you."

"I love you too." He said and we went back to doing...well, stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

here you go, an a/n. dont thank me, thank pete.

sorry for ending it there, it was too awkward for me to write about dan inserting his dingaling into phil :3

yes, i know that this is only like two pages long, but its a filler, okay. and dont tell me that you didn't like it!

i had this really funny headcannon when i was writing this. i was thinking abot writing
'i threw him on my bed' but then i imagined dan throwing phil and missing the bed so phil would hit the wall and and im laughing so hard