5

***a month later***

Dan

Me and Phil were laying on a couch in the living room, his arms around my waist.

Even though it's been a month since we started dating, I still felt the same as I did in the beginning. I would still blush around him, and my heart would still do that flippy-over thing whenever he would say 'I love you'.

He made me so happy. Before I met him, I thought there was no hope. I even tried to end it all. But now I'm so happy that I didn't. Now I saw what I would miss out on something amazing if I did. I was proud of myself, and I felt like the happiest human being, because I had him in my life. Phil, the person who thought I was perfect just the way I was.

I guess that person showed up after all.

I smiled.

Then, the rumbling of my stomach shook me out of my thoughts.

Well that's embarrassing.

"Someone's hungry," Phil giggled.

"I'm starving actually. Should we get pizza?"

"I would love that. I'll ring them. Pepperoni?"

I laughed. "You know me too well. I love you," I said, kissing his cheek.

He blushed. "Get out and stop being so goddamn cute!" He yelled, giggling.

Aghh, hes so adorable!

"Okay. I'll go pick a movie," I said, running downstairs.

This feels just like when we started dating.

I picked a movie and put the CD into the
CD player. I sat down on the sofa and waited for Phil.

I heard him come downstairs. He pulled me into a warm embrace, and I gladly accepted it. I loved how innocent our relationship was.

Well, most of the time.

Sometimes it got a bit... not so innocent.

The warmth radiating from his body made me feel like I belong here, with him. And its the first time for me to feel like that. I used to never feel accepted, but Phil changed that.

I put my hands on his shoulders and pushed him away gently, so I could look into his eyes. I always thought his eyes were the most gorgeous thing on this planet. They were mostly blue, but also had some green and yellow in them.

"Philip, I love you very very much," I said, lifting his chin with my hand.

"I love you very much as well, Daniel" he smiled shyly and looked down. He was so cute when he did that.

The doorbell rang.

"Well, that was fast!" I said, excited to get pizza, because I was hungry as hell.

We paused the movie and went to open the door hand in hand, expecting to see the pizza man.

But the people at the door were not pizza men. Not at all.

It was Chris and Pj.

"Oh hey!"

"Heeey lads, wassup?" Chris looked at our linked hands and smirked.

Phil looked at me. He was a bit worried that I wasn't ready to come out, but I nodded slightly, telling him that I was fine with it. He grinned and looked back to Chris and Pj.

"I'm not even surprised." Chris said. "See Peej, I told you!" They laughed.

"I'm actually the biggest phan shipper around" Pj said.

"Shutup, Peej. You know that I ship them more than you do!" Chris said and hit him playfully. We shared a laugh.

"Anyway, why did you guys come here? It's pretty late..." Phil asked.

"Oh no, we didn't come to hang, we just came to give you back this jacket that you forgot at mine."

He handed Phil his long lost jacket.

"I've literally been looking for this for like four months. Thanks man."

"No problem," Chris said. "We have to get going, it's almost bedtime. And by bedtime I mean..." He winked at Pj and he laughed.

"Same here." Phil and I said in sync and laughed. "Bye guys. Nice seeing you."

They waved and we closed the door behind them. Only seconds after we closed the door, the doorbell rang again. We opened the door, took our pizza and paid the pizza man.

"Pizza!" I yelled with excitement and clapped my hands.

We opened the box and enjoyed the smell that spread around the room.

"Mmmh" I moaned, "it smells so goood!"

Phil cupped my cheeks and brought our faces closer, so they were only inches apart. He closed his eyes and kissed me slowly. I sneaked my hands around his neck and he placed his on my hips. The kiss was slow but passionate at the same time.

Even though we were dating for a long time now, the kisses that we shared still sent electricity through my veins.

The feeling of being loved was still new to me.

When we ran out of air, we pulled away. I looked into his eyes. I swear to god, you could drown in them.

"What was that for?" I asked, slightly out of breath.

"I don't know. I just want to show you how much I love you all the time. You are worth everything to me, Dan. And I just want you to know that."

When he said that, everything came back to me. People used to call me worthless.

Unwanted.

A faggot.

Disgusting.

A waste of space.

But then Phil came along. And changed that. He changed that and I was so grateful. Tears started forming in the corners of my eyes.

I pulled Phil into a tight hug and sniffled into his shirt.

"P-Phil... Never leave. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me"

He ran his fingers through my hair. "Bear, I'm never leaving. I love you. I really really love you. And I have never felt this kind of love towards anyone before. Dan, you're so... perfect. You are literally perfect to me, and I never want to let you go."

I sniffled. "Phil, I just... I can't form it in words. Im so happy that I'm yours. I haven't been this happy in a really long time."

He smiled. "I love you bear. I simply love you."

"I- " I wiped my nose, "I simply love you too, you spoon. Thanks for making me cry."

He giggled.

And with that,

we started eating out pizza.