☾Chapter 9: Innocence☽

Back in the Moon Dormitory common room, Shiki was leisurely eating his Pocky when he smelled blood, (Y/n)'s blood that is, in the dorms. He got up to track the smell, but Takuma stopped him.

      Takuma sighed, "Lord Kaname is busy and I'm sure he doesn't want you to intrude on him and (Y/n),"

       Shiki mumbled something and sat down. Then Aido came running out of his dorm frowning, "I smell (Y/n)'s blood! What happened?"

       Takuma kept his calm smile, "Lord Kaname.. is just feeding right now," Aido was shocked, "Huh?! On (Y/n)?!"

      Aido immediately showed signs of worry and fear. The vice president of the Night Class sat down the manga he was reading and stood in front of Aido saying, "(Y/n) will be okay... Lord Kaname is not going to hurt (Y/n)...."

      Aido protested, "Okay?! She was traumatized when I bit her finger! And it's Kaname who is biting her! She will turn into a-!"

        Akatsuki grabbed Aido out of the blue by his uniform and said in a mellow tone, "It is out of the best if we not interrupt Lord Kaname, we do not wish to anger him," Aido plopped down onto the couch and pursed his lips, "I hope you're alright, (Y/n),"

       Shiki also showed signs of uneasiness as he kept fidgeting with his last Pocky in his fingers.

        Suddenly, (Y/n)'s cry echoed the dormitory, then it was quiet. Akatsuki raised his eyebrow, "Seems like our gang leader is done,"

        Takuma smiles, "I'm sure (Y/n) is fine.."

         After several minutes of utter complete silence, Kaname arrived to the common room. His crimson eyes were slowly receding to his usual deep brown color. His lips looked bloodied. The vampire growled, "Why are you all lounging around?" Takuma grinned modestly, "We are simply just spending some recreational time my lord."

       Kaname stated coldly, "I have some business to attend to.. No one is to go in my room, except Takuma, am I clear?"

        Everyone bowed in respect and Kaname left. Takuma picked up his manga and smiled to everyone, "Class will start in just a shy few hours away, I expect everyone to be ready by then," He then left the common room.

         Aido grumbled, "Why does Takuma get to see (Y/n)?"

        Takuma went to check on (Y/n). He opened Kaname's door quietly and saw (Y/n) sound asleep in the bed.

         Takuma pulled a chair next to the bed and looked at (Y/n)'s innocent sleeping face. He brushed a strand of her hair away from her cheek and murmured, "She's even more adorable when asleep. Such a pity Kaname was the one to turn her and suck her,"

The blond vampire then resumed reading his manga in the chair.

~

        (Y/n) would toss and turn mumbling in fear. Still asleep, (Y/n) quietly muttered, "Don't go away,"

         Takuma paused his reading and glanced at (Y/n). Her hand seemed to be reaching for his hand. Takuma chuckled, "Of course my lady," He gently held her hand planting a kiss on her fingers.

         The more the vampire looked at her sleep, the more he was tempted to bite her.. But he dismissed the temptation inside of him as he knew Kaname entrusted him to take care of (Y/n), while he was gone.

~

        After a while, (Y/n) slowly opened her eyes. The pain in her neck had subsided, and it was now replaced by soreness. She blinked to adjust her vision and saw Takuma's smiling handsome face. (Y/n)'s heart skipped a beat. "Wh-wha?! Where's Kaname?!" she peeped as she pulled her hand away from Takuma. Takuma laughed lightly, "Ah, Lord Kaname has gone to do some business.. He told me to care for you while he is away." (Y/n) sunk into the soft comfortable blankets and pouted at being left in a vampire's room.

        She then saw Takuma's manga he had on his lap. She then asked, "You read manga?" Takuma blushed a light shade of pink, "Uh, yeah. Not a lot of people know about it, but I do enjoy reading manga,"

        She perked up and cheerfully said, "Wow! That's so cool! I love to read some manga myself. What kind of manga do you like to read?"

        Takuma's green eyes brightened with passion, "Hmm, I'd say shoujo manga."

(Y/n) smiled, "Ohh, didn't know you were into romance hehe,"

         Takuma smirked, "I do learn a lot from such human love stories..."

(Y/n) mocked, "Like what?"

Takuma chuckles, "This..."

        In a flash, Takuma was on top of (Y/n) on the bed. He had her wrists pinned beside her head with his legs straddled against (Y/n)'s thighs. A blush crept on (Y/n)'s cheeks..

        Takuma purred into her ear, "I also learned some other things in shoujo romance~"

          Before she could respond, Takuma sent a flurry of gentle kisses on her neck down. (Y/n) stifled a moan and panted, "W-wait! Stop!" His touches and kisses sent a burning sensation through (Y/n). Takuma was now centimeters away from her parted lips with his lips, and he cooed, "Why do you feel so hot (Y/n)? Is it because of me?"

       (Y/n) blushed even more, "Y-You're too close..."

       He chuckles seductively, "My, my you're shyer than I thought... Your little heartbeat is racing. It's making your blood stream flow faster.... Mmm..." He stared at (Y/n)'s soft small lips and he breathed, "Oh how much I want to kiss those lips of yours (Y/n), I'm so tempted to...."

       Then Takuma restrained himself and got off of her, clearing his throat, "I.. must go now.." He quickly adjusted his uniform. She was aghast at his sudden change of personality. "Was that just a show?" she thought in embarrassment. (Y/n) felt numb at Takuma's gentle sensual touches and kisses. Takuma then smiled his usual charming smile, "Only you can bring this side of me out (Y/n)... Never tell anyone about this, it's our little secret,"

      He picked up his manga and bowed, leaving the room. (Y/n)'s pulse was racing so fast, she felt like her heart could burst any moment... "Why me..?" she thought in daze, as she drowned herself into the blanket.

        Takuma strode down the corridor sighing in disbelief to himself, "I can't believe I did that. What overcame me? I never knew I had a side like that. I hope Lord Kaname does not find out.."

He arrived to the others and Aido complained, "What took you so long Takuma?! Is (Y/n) okay?"

       Takuma coolly answered with his signature grin, "Just a little delay nothing at all, (Y/n) is fine, she's resting." Aido breathed a sigh of relief, "Okay, that's good to hear."

         Takuma then lead the Night Class with his last thought out the common room, "This temptation for me to just pleasure her is still here, I need to control myself more..."

[ VOTE / COMMENT ]
I hope you all liked this chapter! I tried not to make Takuma not too OOC!