☾Chapter 13: Temptation☽

"Uhh, why are you wearing a scarf ?" asked Yuki.

         It was the next day, and (Y/n) was wearing a thin red scarf around her neck to conceal her neck that were full of Zero's hickeys and Zero's bite from the previous night.

           (Y/n) lied, "I'm just feeling under the weather today..."

           "Ohh, hope you get better soon, (Y/n)!" Luckily, Yuki didn't bother to question her any further. Yuki rushed off to the courtyard to deal the fangirls with Zero.

           "Oh.. Zero.." (Y/n) blushed as she thought of the silver haired male again.

"Is (Y/n)-chan blushing?"

             (Y/n) whipped around to see Aido. The frisky blond vampire smirked, "Aww, your little scarf is blocking your beautiful neck, (Y/n)-chan!" 

              (Y/n) stammered, "A-Aren't you suppose to be w-with the Night Class??"

               Aido sighed with an a exaggerated expression of sadness, "I missed you so much, (Y/n)! Do you not miss me at all? How can you treat me this way?! I am so hurt, (Y/n)!! I thought we were meant to be!"

(Y/n) mentally facepalmed herself and rolled her eyes, "Cut that out, Aido."

Aido grinned slyly, "So, (Y/n) doesn't like to be teased?"

(Y/n) retorted, "Get away you perv!"

            Aido frowned and began crying big fat tears (fake ones lol), "(Y/n)-chan!!! You meanie!!"

            (Y/n) crossed her arms and turned around ignoring the vampire. In a blink of an eye, Aido appeared in front of (Y/n) and turned her around by her shoulders. (Y/n)'s back was touching against Aido's chest. The vampire purred, "It's rude to ignore your idol, (Y/n). Why wear that scarf, (Y/n)-chan? You know I can just rip it off your lovely neck within one second~"

             His fangs tugged on (Y/n)'s scarf in a teasing manner. (Y/n) was madly blushing, "A-Aido! Stop playing around!"

              As Aido's fangs tugged on (Y/n)'s scarf, the blond saw a trail of hickeys and a bite mark on (Y/n)'s smooth skin.

             He was surprised and stepped back. Then he leered, "Wow, (Y/n)-chan. You were just hiding some love bites with that scarf.. (Y/n)-chan's more naughtier than I thought~"

(Y/n) seriously wanted to throw a rock or anything at Aido right now.

            "Aido, why are you not in class?" growled Kaname, as the President of the Night Class approached the two.

           Aido bowed and shakily answered, "Uh, Lord K-Kaname! I am sorry for being late to class! Please excuse me for my action! I promise it won't happen again!!" He sped off to class.

Kaname's irritated glare softened as he turned his gaze to (Y/n).

He offered (Y/n) his hand and smiled softly, "May I walk you to your dorm?"

             (Y/n) fervently adjusted her scarf in fear of Kaname finding out what happened. She muttered shyly, "Ah.. Sure.."

            The Pureblood gently entwined his fingers with her delicate fingers. He hummed sadly, "You are hiding something from me, (Y/n)..."

(Y/n) lied, "Am not! I don't know what you're talking about it!"

Kaname flashed (Y/n) with his crimson eyes. He slurred, "You know I do not like to be lied to, dear.. I know what happened to you last night,"