☾Chapter 18: Feelings☽

(Y/n) found herself watching Zero at the school's shooting range. He practiced shooting with his gun, the Bloody Rose, at the targets' bullseye. She covered her ears at the resounding sounds of his gunshots. She loved seeing Zero's determined serious face as he was so concentrated in shooting the targets. Zero looked over at (Y/n) as he put his gun away, "Hey,"

(Y/n) smiled, "Hello, Zero.."

          It was always like this for a few days, (Y/n) would spend some time with Zero if he wasn't busy patrolling or killing Level E vampires. (Y/n) felt so happy to hang with Zero during those times.

           Although she did sense a feeling of guilt whenever she walked by Kaname. The Pureblood always had a distant look in his eyes as he watched (Y/n) from afar. He seemed to be more emotionless than usual and looked to be in deep thought. Sure he felt jealousy course through his body whenever he saw (Y/n) with Zero, but he liked seeing (Y/n) happy even if it wasn't himself making her smile. The Night Class students worried about their Pureblood, but they did not dare to question why he was acting in such a way. He wasn't the only one feeling down, the other Night Class boys felt the same sort of way as well towards (Y/n).

           Takuma would read his manga only to have his mind drift off to (Y/n). He'd sigh with his heart being tugged at the thought of (Y/n). The blond vampire never thought such a human girl could make him feel this way. He dearly wanted to have (Y/n) all to himself to spoil her. Shiki would stare at his Pocky wondering about (Y/n). He would eat much less Pocky, since (Y/n) never talked to him a lot like before. He would oversleep in his bed and tell Rima to go away. The mahogany haired boy would cancel a couple of his modeling photoshoots, because he was that detached.

            Aido became less flirtatious towards the Day Class girls when (Y/n) was barely among the crowd. He liked annoying and teasing (Y/n), because of her adorable reactions, despite it always resulting into Aido getting hit by (Y/n). He craved just everything about (Y/n). Akatsuki would appear to become more empty minded and loss. He was a little more moodier than usual, as he couldn't get (Y/n) out of his mind. The vampire did not dare to believe he was falling for a mere human, but it was true. He longed to see (Y/n) and make her smile.

On the other hand, (Y/n) did not know how the vampires truly felt behind closed doors..

~

           Meanwhile, Zero was summoned to the Headmaster's office for a mission. Headmaster Cross approached Zero and reported, "Ah, Zeroo~ I have a mission for you my boy, there has been a sighting of a Level E rouge vampire wandering near the school grounds.. Will you please check it out?"

Zero bowed, "Yessir,"

              The silver haired male immediately went to investigate the matter at hand. He scaled the school's grounds and gates, checking each and every nook and cranny. After some moments, he finally sensed a Level E vampire that was near.

"Finally..." thought Zero as he slowly smirked.

           He withdrew his Bloody Gun and boldly shot through a pair of trees, as a Level E vampire stumbled out hissing in pain. The ugly hideous vampire had old tattered clothing and dried crumbling blood smothered over his mouth. Its stench was too potent than the decay. Zero had squarely shot the Level E right in the heart. The vampire writhed away in agony until it became a pile of ashes. Zero spat and looked on, "I will never end up like those things..."

~

         "Okay class. The infamous ball dance with the Night Class is approaching! We have to score high on our exam so we do not have to help set up with the decorations!" announced the Day Class president, Kaseumi Kageyama. He had dark brown hair and wore square rimmed glasses.