☞ Takuma Ending: Ever After

"(Y/n)? Would you like to have this dance with me?"

(Y/n) knew that voice from anywhere at heart... She has fallen in love with him the moment he first spoke to her on that day: Takuma.

This seemed like everything out of a romance manga, where the main boy notices the main girl and is interested in her right away. (Y/n) always thought that Takuma was just a very well-mannered nice person to everyone and treated them all kindly. Why would Takuma love a girl like (Y/n)? (Y/n) certainly didn't feel like she stood out, so why did Takuma cherish such feelings towards an ordinary girl?

Takuma wore his usual Night Class uniform and seated himself next to (Y/n) on the bench. Just seeing (Y/n) was breathtaking to him. She was far more beautiful tonight than he had imagined. He then asked again with his usual charming smile, "Would you like to have this dance with me?"

(Y/n) snapped out of her thoughts and blushed, "Oh, of course Takuma! Sorry, I was just thinking about something.."

Takuma chuckled, "As always, (Y/n).." He touched (Y/n)'s cheek and complimented, "You are very stunning tonight. I mean, you have always been stunning to me, what am I even saying?By the way, do you perhaps like your gown and shoes that I got for you?"

(Y/n) gasped, "So, you are the secret admirer!!"

Takuma nodded laughing, "Yes, who else did you think it was?"

He took (Y/n)'s hand gently and led her to the middle of the courtyard. Takuma had the aura of a deemed prestigious aristocrat as he lightly danced on his feet with (Y/n) struggling to match his steps, right when a classical tune was played from the ballroom.

(Y/n) stammered, "I-I can't really dan-,"

Takuma silenced (Y/n) with his fingers on her lips. He spoke softly, "Let us dance first, silly (Y/n)... Follow my steps, 1,2,3....."

He led her step by step, he was very patient at heart and loved helping out (Y/n) in any way he can. Takuma figured (Y/n) needed a little help in dancing the moment he offered her his hand. The blond vampire did not want to see a troubled (Y/n), he wanted to see a happy (Y/n). (Y/n) slowly got the concept on how to waltz, and was quickly learning it as her steps became lighter and faster like Takuma's. Her face lit up as she was excited that she can waltz. They waltzed in the night, hearing the classical melody from the distance of the ball. Takuma then teased, "Wow, (Y/n) I must say you learned something new today!"

(Y/n) rolled her eyes, "Dancing isn't my strong suite, okay?"

A split second later, she jinxed herself and got tangled over her own foot. (Y/n) slowly fell backwards... (Y/n) braced herself to meet the ground..

The world seemed to go slow motion...

Takuma in a flash had his arm around behind (Y/n)'s shoulders and his other hand wrapped around her waist. He had saved (Y/n) from falling to the ground. His face was merely centimeters away from (Y/n)'s blushing face. Takuma blushed, "Are you okay?"

(Y/n) nodded awkwardly at how close Takuma's lips were from her lips. (Y/n) nodded frantically, "U-Uh! Yes Takuma! I am perfectly fine!"

The blond vampire widened his eyes at her answer and laughed again, "There you go again, (Y/n).. Being your cute self...."