☞ Akatsuki Ending: Love Burns

"(Y/n)? Would you like to have this dance with me?"

Hair so burnt orange with a faint scent of a campfire's flames... Face that was definably chiseled with sharp jawlines.. Eyes that were of a creamy dark orange like the inside of a fruit truffle.. Lips that were full, shaping into a quaint smirk... He always wore his Night Class uniform unbuttoned halfway, giving a little insight of what a toned body he has.

Akatsuki...

The mellow macho man calmly approached (Y/n) in a smooth manner. His large hands cupped (Y/n)'s face. (Y/n) immediately started blushing madly.

"A-Akatsuki?! What are you do-?!"

Akatsuki cut (Y/n) off, "Shush.. Just simply answer 'yes' or 'no' if you want to dance with me.."

(Y/n) felt the warmth of her flushed cheeks radiate onto Akatsuki's warm hands. The vampire's hands were strangely not cold.. (Y/n) always have found Akatsuki mysterious in his own way... He always seemed a little distant than the rest, but she felt like he had the most protective responsibility of the whole Night Class. She felt attracted to his mature stance.

(Y/n) then answered, while trying to keep her blushing composure at a minimum, "Yes."

Akatsuki removed his hands from her face, and chuckled lightheartedly, "You're such a kid..."

(Y/n) pouted with her rosebud lips, "Not this again! Akatsuki!"

The orange haired vampire dashingly flashed a small smile on his face with his silver left earring dangling. He enjoyed seeing a flustered (Y/n) pouting and acting cute.. Since when has he found (Y/n) adorable?

Ever since he saw her among the day Class girls, he knew there was something about her that made him attracted.. Was it her blood? No. Was it her scent? No. Was it her personality? Perhaps. Was it her beauty? Surely. Or was it just her in general? Yes.

Akatsuki nimbly placed a hand around (Y/n)'s waist and pulled her in a little closer till (Y/n) was face first into his chest. If (Y/n) tilted her head up, Akatsuki will have the perfect chance to steal a kiss from her. Instead, (Y/n) kept avoiding from looking straight at the vampire from embarrassment. She had her hands on his chest and with unwavering eyes peered into his unbuttoned uniform to see a peek of his broad muscular tan chest..

(Y/n)'s heart kept accelerating at such beats, she could feel her chest throbbing in pain. The way Akatsuki held her in his embrace felt oh so lovely. At this moment, (Y/n) felt absent-minded from reality. All her thoughts were filled of Akatsuki. She realized she has always had a crush for the vampire.

Akatsuki slowly danced to the music that came from the ballroom. It was a soft classical melody that couples would dance to.

Akatsuki swayed with (Y/n) to the music for the time being. (Y/n) luckily was not that bad of a dancer, as Akatsuki guided her footing. It was blissful moment of dancing. The vampire then had enough and ordered,

"(Y/n)... Look at me."

(Y/n) bashfully turned her head upwards to lock eyes with Akatsuki. His lips were slightly apart, and his eyes were filled with a burning desire. (Y/n) felt a rush of excitement as she saw how hot Akatsuki's gaze was.