Chapter 66

Shawn's pov

"I'm not leaving." I said to my parents sternly, their mouths open in shock while Abrielle watched from afar.

"What do you mean you're not leaving Shawn?" My mom asked. "We have a plane to catch back to Canada!"

"I want to stay here!" I pleaded. "I have friends here, and I can finally work on my music career here. Don't you want me to become successful?"

"Yes honey we do, of course we do. But Aaliyah has friends back at home and-"

"-Are you kidding?" Aaliyah jumped in. "All of my friends back home are so annoying. I want to stay here, with Emmett!"

"And me with Abi," I said, catching her eye.

My parents looked at each other and sighed. "I suppose we can work on moving here Shawn," my Dad said. "It would be an incredible start to your career."

I hugged them both. "So we can stay?"

"Yes, at the start of September we'll move here for good," my mom beamed.

I ran over to Abrielle and picked her up, twirling her around. "I can stay!" I said over and over. "I can stay with you!"

She kissed me, laughing. "Finally, the ending to the Summer that I always wanted."

-----

The End.

Hope you enjoyed! I can't believe how far this book has come, and Shawn.

Sorry it's short but I hope you like it! Please vote and share with friends <3

Love you all,

Sophia💕