Chapter 11

Chapter 11

(edited)

A few days later I got out of the hospital, and went back to school.

When I arrived to school, Mya was standing in the doorway.

"AYRIKA!" She screamed and ran over to me. She practically tackled me to the ground. "I'm so glad to see you are okay!"

"Really, Mya?" I said, a hint of unbelief in my tone.

"Yes Ayri. Why would doubt me?" She pulled away.

"Because you didn't visit me in the hospital, Mya."

"Aryi, I couldn't. My mom wouldn't let me because of homework, and we were busy most of the time." She said sincerely.

I wanted to believe her I really did. It just wasn't possible considering, I have trust issues.

The school bell rang. I brushed past Mya to get to my first class.

~

At lunch, Karder came to sit by me.

"Hey, Ayrika." He greeted, smiling.

"Hey, Flynn." I said, I always liked the name Karder better than Flynn, and it's weird to call Karder, Flynn, but I get used to it.

"How were morning classes?"

"They were alright, I guess." I said taking a bite out of my sandwich. I looked away from Karder and saw Mya. She looked this way, and looked away.

Karder noticed. "So, I take it you and Mya aren't friends anymore?"

I sighed. "Well, it's just that she said she didn't get a chance to visit me because of homework, and stuff. But, I didn't believe her, because I kinda have trust issues." I explained.

"I see." He said taking a bite from his pizza slice.

"Yeah." I said, staring at my lunch plate.

I suddenly didn't feel hungry anymore, got up, and threw away my food sadly.

It was times like these when I just needed to crawl up and cry.

~

A/N
HEY! Sorry for such a horrible chapter, it was kinda a filler and I needed an update anyways. Thanks for 400+ reads guys!!!

Love y'all!

:D  ~Ari