Chapter 16

Chapter 16 ~ Karder's POV

(edited)

After I turned the corner of the house, I was lead into a van. It looked like one of those stalker van type things.

"Put your hands behind your back son."

What? "Why?"

"JUST DO IT!" He yelled. Obviously he was getting impatient. Why? I have no idea.

I did I was told, and he tied my hands together behind my back. Then he shoved me into the van and slammed the door.

I gulped and thought of Ayrika the whole way to wherever we were going. Variously praying she would stay protected.

Not ten minutes later, the door was flung open to reveal an alley way.

"Get out." My father, or who told me he was my father, demanded. I obeyed and crawled out of the car.

Right as I got out of the car I was punched. I fell to the ground.

"You know, with you being a Christian, this gives me a whole lot of more purpose to hit you." He said sneering.

"But I have got the power of God to help me through anything."

"Oh really? Then why didn't he keep your mother with us when she left? Huh?"

He threw another punch, a little harder then the last one and right smack dab in the nose. I fell backwards and knocked into some trash cans.

I tried to say something. But I couldn't. My nose was bleeding buckets and I had nothing to cover it up. He had to be drunk, he had to be.

"I tried so hard to forget what happened to her. But you made everything worse." He kicked me. "Your taunting green eyes and light brown hair. The perfect image of her. I couldn't handle you. You made my life miserable."

I tried to stand up but ended up falling over.

"So since you made me miserable, I'm going to make it all better."

And with one last swing, I was unconscious, in a pit of black and no way out.

Was I dead? I better not be. Ayrika needed me. I needed her.

But most of all she needed God.

~~
A/N
heyyyy! I know what you are thinking. two updates in one night?! crazy! and yeah, this one is pretty horrible. Whatever. I just wanted to give you an inside scoop on what happened to Karder and such so....yeah pretty depressing two chapters.. sorry bout that.

ANYWAYS, it will get better! I just needed to get one last twist in so I can finish off with one happy ending.

What's a cliché story without a cliché ending right?!

anyways, glad you are enjoying(:

love you guys!

~Ari💖