Chapter 18

Chapter 18

(edited)

A couple days later, Karder came home. I was very excited because the week he came home, was homecoming week.

This year's theme was Disney. I was super excited.

"So," Karder said, as I laid on his bed looking at him sitting on the floor. "You ready for homecoming?"

"YES! I'm super excited! I hope somebody asks me to homecoming." I wiggled my eyebrow in his direction.

"Oh I'm sure somebody will." He winked. "Because who wouldn't want to take a beautiful, kind, smart, and hilarious girl like you out to homecoming?"

I shrugged. "Hopefully not some weirdo I met."

I giggled as he started to come and tackle me over with tickling again.

"No, not again!" I screamed and curled up into a ball. He started tickling harder. I started coughing. He stopped.

I coughed harder. Karder handed me some water.

"Okay, remind me not to tickle you as much."

I glared.

"Okay! Only a small bit."

I continued glaring.

"Alright fine! Not at all." he pouted.

I clapped repetitively and grinned. After a bit of silence and random yawning, Karder finally spoke up.

"Hey, sorry I forgot about your birthday. I wish I knew about it, I would've—"

I stopped him. "Don't. It's fine. When I saw you were okay, that's all I needed."

He smiled sillily. "Gawrsh." He replied in a Goofy accent.

I laughed, and smiled at him, wondering to myself how I got so lucky.

"I'm hungry." He said suddenly.

"You are always hungry."

"But seriously, can we get something to eat?"

I thought about it. "How about a carrot?"

"Anything's fine, if it's with you." he winked.

"Oh stop it." I hopped off his bed and onto his back.

"Give me a ride!" I said like a baby.

"Okay, here we go!" He buzzed his lips like an airplane, as he carried me down the stairs.

I was hoping his back was better than it was, so I didn't have to hurt him more.

We came downstairs to see Olive had torn everything up in the living room, and Olive was wagging her tail with a pillow in her mouth.

"Olive!" I screeched, getting off of Karder's back.

I ran to her and picked her up. "Olive Alexandra. . ."

I looked back at Karder. "What's your last name?"

"Foster." he smiled.

"Olive Alexandra Foster! You know better than this!" I put her in the kennel that was next to the sliding door. "Now you will stay in there until you can apologize."

She whimpered and covered her nose with her paws. Karder snorted trying to keep his laughter in.

"What's so funny, mister?" I asked, staring him down.

"You are acting like the dog is your kid!"

"Well, what if she is! I mean, we are her parents." I smirked, whilst crossing my arms.

"Oh really?" He started to come towards me to tickle me when I shook my finger. "Ah ah ahh! Remember what we talked about?"

He stuck out his lip and pouted.

"You know, I love you Karder."

He stopped pouting and smirked. "If you love me so much, then why can't I tickle you."

"Because, because. . ." I quickly thought of an excuse. I smiled. "because I'm allergic to tickling." I crossed my arms and stuck my nose up into the air.

"Oh really?"

"Yes really."

Karder was about to say something when his phone went off.

"Excuse me, it's Linda."

As he was on his phone, I decided to go get Olive to play with, I couldn't stay mad at her forever!

"Come here you!" I said picking her up. "Are you going to promise to be nice?"

She wagged her tail which I took as a yes.

"That's my baby girl." I smiled and rubbed my nose on her head.

She was such a cute little thing, I wouldn't trade Karder or her for the world, because they were what kept my world in one piece.

If he cared for me as much as I cared for him, then my world is complete.