Epilogue

"Mommy!" A little boy called out as he sped off to the kitchen. His eyes widened as he saw his mom and dad kissing.

His mom noticed and pulled away, lightly smacking his dad. "Hey, sweetie." She said smiling as she bent down to the little four year old boy.

The boy, Danny, completely forgot the kiss as he whined, "Flynn won't gimme my DS!"

She laughed and walked over to the play room, "Flynn!" She scolded playfully, "Share." She warned.

Flynn, her six year old son groaned and tossed the game to his brother.

Their dad walked in the room as well. "Hey buddy." He ruffled Danny's hair. Danny simply grinned cheekily at Flynn, who glared back at him.

The mom and dad smiled at each other and walked out of the room. "You make a great dad." She said softly, biting her lips.

He chuckled, "And Charlie? You make the best mommy ever."

Her eyes gleamed as she kissed him once again and then said against his lips, "Oh, Kevin. I know."

-----

It was ten years later, and Charlie was 28 years old now. She married Kevin when she was 20, and started having the kids, Flynn and Danny, two boys, when she was 22. She graduated college at 22 with a masters degree in writing.

Charlie, with a little help from her father, finally got her dream job as head editor and writer of Vogue magazine. Her husband Kevin was still a model, switching from companies on  weekly basis.

And she loved him. As for Caleb? She realized her love for Caleb would never fade. She eventually did forgive him for his actions, for he was just a dumb 18 year old boy when he did it. She still hadn't spoken to him in 10 years though. Charlie, embarrassingly, still wrote letters to him every day. She now had a box packed with 10 years of letters written to Caleb. Even Kevin understood that it was something she had to do.

Charlie kept in touch with Kylie, Oliver, and even Henry, who she became best friends with a few years after she met him. The two were inseparable. As for Monica, Charlie completely lost touch with her.

Charlie lay sprawled on the couch flipping through TV channels when she got a call from Kylie.

"Charlie!" She squealed.

"Hey Ky. Babe. How are you?" Charlie said with a smile on her face.

"I'm so great. Actually, I was calling because I'm forcing you to go to our high school reunion, which is in like a week." Kylie playfully said.

"Oh my god!" Charlie practically shouted, "I completely forgot. Wow. Are you going?"

"Yes." Kylie confirmed, "I'm taking Joshua and the kids too. We're going on a vacation to California. We're staying at my mom's beach house. And I really wanted you to bring Kevin and Flynn and Daniel as well. We have so many extra rooms!"

Charlie smiled at the great idea, "That sounds like the best plan I've heard in forever. You know what, Ky, I'm gonna go talk to Kevin about this and book the plane tickets. Save me those rooms, alright?" She joked.

Kylie grinned, "I'll talk to you later, Char?"

Charlie, "Definitely." She clicked off the phone and skipped over to her bedroom. She saw Kevin laying on the bed flipping through one of Charlie's magazines.

Charlie blushed as she walked over and said, "How would you feel about a vacation, baby?"

Kevin smiled, "I'm guessing Kylie called about the reunion?"