Chapter 3: Christian

Bio on Christian:
He's shy when it comes to speaking to people he hasn't spoken to before. He isn't such a bad boy, although he hangs out with them. Christian is a caring guy, always gonna be there for you no matter what. He wouldn't hurt a fly. He's a little taller than Kyra, brown hair that's shorter on the sides than the middle, brown eyes, Spanish background.

We enter the school gate. Gemma looks at me.

"You alright?" She asks.

I shake my head. "I need to find Christian."

She knows what I'm going through. "Well, at least you know Hunter likes you."
She says trying to make me forget about the others.

It's confusing me. What do I do. I need to find Christian first. But who would I choose. Ah my mind is running wild, I can't understand my own thoughts.

I look up and see Christian sitting down alone.

"I'll see you later, I'm gonna go talk to Christian."

Gemma nods and turns left to the Resource Centre.

I slowly walk to Christian. His back facing me and his head in his hands. I sit next to him and he looks up at me.
I look at him and notice that his eyes are watering. Whenever someone's eyes are watering or crying I tend to do that as well.

"You ok?" I ask softly.

"They always find a way to embarrass me. Whenever I'm near you or even near Hunter. It's like they want me to feel that way. It's like they don't care how I feel."

He looks at his hands which were on the table.
I look at his hands too. Damn I feel bad.

"Don't worry bout it. At least I know yeah?"

He nods. It fell silent for a bit until he says:

"Hunter likes you a lot Kyra. He's liked you longer than what I have. Just being enemies with him, it's hard. He's been my best friend for a long time. All I what is to be friends again."

The meaning he put in that. He really wants Hunter back. He's serious about it.

"I could help you." I say.

He looks up at me and try's to smile.

"That'd mean a shit load to me, thanks Kyra."

I smile and hug him. His eyes widen at the unexpected hug. Then slowly, he gets use to it.
We get out of the hug and I stand as soon as the bell rings. He stands as well.

"I guess I'll see you later then hey?"

He smiles as he says:

"Yeah, see you.."