Chapter 18: Matthew?

Sorry for the wait. So busy these last weeks.

* * * Careful now

It's been a while and we haven't really talked. I look up at Hunter and notice small tears down his cheeks. He wipes them with his free hand while holding onto mine with the other.

"Hunter. Are you ok?" I ask. He looks down at me and quickly looks the other way.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine." His voice sounds quiet and raspy.

I stop walking and he looks at me.
"What you doing?"

"You've got tears down your cheeks.. What's wrong?" I drop my bag to fix him up. The back of my hand comes in contact with his face. I wipe the tears but they just keep coming back. He drops his bag and weakly smiles at me. His smile doesn't last long though.

"My dad called me yesterday.." He looks down. "I hate him so much!" He kicks his bag with his feet and sits on the curb, with his legs apart and his hands pulling on his hair. I don't know what to say but to comfort him so I slowly walk and sit beside him, with my hand on his knee. He looks at me and puts his hand over mine, tears trickling down his face makes me wanna cry. He's really hurt inside and knowing it's about parents can be tough. I get my other hand and wipe his tears again. They eventually stop.

"Kyra.. Christian's my step brother." He gulps and trembles. His eyes filling up again.

"Shh I know. He told me." I try calming him by playing with his hair at the back of his head and it slowly works. He pulls me into a hug and I hug back. You can hear him cry, with his tears dripping onto my shoulder. I don't mind it.
I still continue to play with his hair while my other arm is around his upper body.

I kiss his cheek a million times while he buries his face into my neck. We get out of the hug. I can't help but to look at his really blue eyes now that their red. He stands and takes my hand. I get my bag and he gets his.

"T- the hotels there." He says while pointing at this beautiful hotel which is behind a few trees across a park.

We eventually enter and my mouth drops slightly. It's so clean and so posh. The floor is tiled a white colour with a lovely chandelier in the middle of the room with stairs leading up on either side of it. Hunter quickly wipes his eyes once more before walking up.

"Uncle Bill." He walks up to the front desk with me beside him. His uncle turns around.

"Matthew! What are you doing here? And who's this young lady?"

"Matthew?" I look at Hunter. Wait, is Hunter's name Matthew?

"I'll explain later.." He whispers. His eyes still a little red. I nod and look back at Bill.

"This is my girlfriend Kyra. Bill we're here for t-the week and we were wondering if we could have a room for free."

I smile at Bill who's also smiling back.
"Nice to meet you Kyra, I'm his uncle and yeah sure I'll give you guys..." He turns around to get the keys. "These keys for room 618." He hands them to Hunter/Matthew..

"Thanks Bill. Really appreciate it."

"No problem you too have a good time now." We smile and walk towards the elevator. We enter, get to floor 6 and into the room. It's so beautiful and clean and it's actually one of the best hotels I've been to. The room is pretty big, two double beds, a flat screen TV, a giant bathroom, a balcony that looks out to the whole area even the lake. We plonk our bags onto the ground. Hunter/Matthew sits on the bed with his head down.

"Hunter?"

He looks up.
I walk over to him slowly.

"I've kind of got two names.. Matthew is my real name but.. My friends usually call me Hunter as a nickname. Teachers and parents call me Hunter that was basically the name I was brought up with in high. Sorry I didn't tell you this before."
I sit next to him.

"That's alright. Which one do you prefer?" I ask. He shrugs.

"Any is fine. But I miss my name as Matthew."

"Then Matthew it is." I smile and he attempts a smile as well.

"Nice to meet you Matthew." I take out my hand and he shakes it.

"Nice to meet you. And your name?"

"Kyra. Kyra Devling."

"Nice to meet you Kyra. I must say.. You are really, beautiful."

"Really..?" I ask. My voice going quiet. We look at each other in the eyes and he leans in slowly. I close my eyes and feel his lips touch mine. We kiss each other for which feels like ages but it's only been 15 seconds. I stop and he moves up on the bed more. He leans down onto the bed and I straddle his waist. His hands wrap around my waist and my hands curl around his shoulders.

Matthew's P.O.V

"Really..?" She asks. Yes really she's f*ckin hot. I lean in and kiss her. I don't want to spoil this week with my girlfriend. Thinking about Christian and Dad gives me pain. Pain that makes me want to punch the hell out of them! Ok maybe I'm too harsh on Christian. He didn't know anything until I told him. But my dad's the one I really wanna beat the hell out of.

Never mind that though. She stops kissing me and I move back further onto the bed, then I lean down. She straddles me. I place my hands around her waist . "Your amazing".
She smiles and slowly unbuttons my shirt until it's left exposed. She traces circles and lines along my chest which makes me feel so relaxed. I close my eyes and imagine her at school back in the days. When I would walk past her, she'd smile, I'd smile, my mates would smile.. Her hands move slowly down my torso then to my hip bones. I grab her by the waist and pull her up onto me more. "Oh eager are you?" She giggles a little. I laugh a bit between our kisses.
We stop after a while and she leans up.
We stare into each others eyes.
She giggles. I find it real adorable when she giggles. I smile at her and when she's least expecting it, I tickle her.
She laughs and rolls off of me and onto her back. She try's everything to defend me from tickling her but it doesn't work.
I laugh as she try's tickling me back.
This girl makes me smile.
This girl makes me feel wanted.