Chapter 6: Girls like these

I had 4 best friends. They were Gemma, Lauren, Jasmine and Taylor.

I got to know these girls in high. Beautiful girls. The most best friends I could ever have.
Until one day..

"Gosh. I'm not in this.. Just.. Ugh.." Said Jasmine.

"Me too. Gosh." Said Taylor.

And with that, they stormed off.
Lauren, Gemma and I just stared blankly at each other.

"Umm what was that?" Gemma asked.

We watched them walk away like total s*uts. I couldn't believe it. The girls I grew up with all these years. The ones I'd share my secrets with decided to turn into enemies of ours. You could see the way they reacted to us. They had no respect towards it.

You probably don't know what I'm talking about. So that's why I'll explain it here, like right now:

So this basically happen 2 months ago. We were all walking near the canteen. I looked up and saw Hunter with his 2 best mates. He smiled at me. It felt so good to be smiled at by such a hottie. Gemma and Lauren noticed me looking at him and they then look at Hunter and them guys. They all look at us. Gemma, Lauren and I turned away quickly back to Jasmine and Taylor. Hunter and his mates turned around a corner and disappeared. We told them how they were watching us and that there was eye contact throughout the whole 10 secs of that. What did the other two girls reply with?

"Gosh. I'm not in this.. Just.. Ugh."

And

"Me too. Gosh."

If they really were our friends, they wouldn't mind if we talked about our crushes. And how they only say that "they're not in this" with Hunter? Really?

"Well. I guess it's just us three." I said. Staring at how they were trying to show off stupidly which was not working.

The other two just nodded and we walked to find the guys.

(This happen before anything just remember that.)