Chapter 4: Daydreaming

So I'm walking to the front of the school where I have homeroom. Man I feel happy again. I just made Christian smile. Being friends with Hunter means a lot to him. I'm gonna try bring them back together. I just need to find out how. I thought about my friends. I don't want them to get involved in this incase anything went wrong. The last thing I want is my friends blaming me for getting them in this mess. This is something I need to work out on my own, since it involves me.

I look around. Nearly everyone has put their bags in their locker and gone into homeroom. I wonder where Christian went. He was meant to go to this block too. Oh well. He probably went toilet or something.
I walk up the stairs onto my floor when I see Hunter walking up the stairs opposite me. He finally reaches the same floor too. We look at each other. It's awkward knowing he likes me. I kind of suspected it though. Ever since the start of the year.

He smiles and walks towards his locker which is near where I'm standing.

Why the hell am I still standing here? Move! I start walking to the other side of the stairs that I just went up on. My lockers opposite his. I look around and notice that we're the only ones out here. Everyone has gone in homeroom already.

I see a text book on the floor. I open the front cover. It says Hunters name on it. I stare at his name. His handwriting looks exactly like mine. I smile and look behind me.
He's there putting his bag in.

I'm feeling kinda scared. I walk up to him.

"Hi um I found this near my locker I think it's yours.."

He looks at me and then at the book then back at me. He smiles.

"Oh yeah ha that's mine, was looking all over for it."

Oh my goodness gracious. How hot he looks. He's honestly the hottest guy I've ever seen in my life. He's got brown hair, the lightest blue eyes ever, the most perfect smile, tan, great eye shape, a little taller than me, probably like Christian's height, a little muscular, great body. Man this boys on fire. I can't help but to look in his eyes. That's what made me fall in love with him in the first place.
Crap.
It's been like 10 seconds of daydreaming just then. He's gonna think I'm a weirdo.

"Oh yeah ha um.. Here you go.."
I look down as I hand him over his text book.

He smirks.

"Thanks.. Kyra."

I look back up at him slowly. His voice is amazing. I let off a shy smile.

He takes the text book and puts it on the shelf in his locker.
What am I still doing here? Gosh Kyra go back to your own locker.
But I'm here to talk about Christian..

"Hunter..?" I ask slowly.

He looks at me and smiles.

"Um.. You know Christian..?"

His smile turns emotionless.
He nods.

"He wants to be friends with you again. He said he misses the times when you guys were real close."

Hunter looks down.

"You know.. I want to as well but.."

I come closer to him.
He looks up at me.

"I want to as well but.."
He seemed to be forgetting what he was about to say. As if his train of thought had disappeared.

"Your so beautiful Kyra." He says to me.

I give a small smile and look down.

He lifts my chin up with his index finger.

There we are, staring in eachothers eyes.

He leans in and kisses me.
I kiss back of course.

It feels so good to be kissed by the one I've liked for 4 years now. I feel like the luckiest girl on earth. His lips are so gentle. This is my first kiss I've ever had and knowing I spent it with this one guy. The guy of my dreams.

Hunters P.O.V

Holy f*ck. This girl. She's amazing. She's so beautiful. I never thought I'd kiss this girl. I've never kissed a girl like this before. She's truly the most beautiful girl in the universe. Damn how much I want her so badly.

Back to Kyra's P.O.V

I feel sparks fly. It's a feeling I've never had before.

I stop kissing him and look down. What about Christian. He likes me a lot too. It feels bad to abandon him like that. But Hunters the person I've liked the longest.

He looks at me.

"Please try to become friends with Christian? Please?"

"Only if you become mine.." He says with a smirk.

I smile and walk to homeroom.

________________________

I pick up the book thats in front of me.
I open the front cover. I search for a name and the name was in small writing up the top. It says Terence. I know him. He's Hunters friend. I look behind me and see Hunter putting his bag in his locker.
I approach him.

"Hey um your friends with a Terence yeah?"

He slightly closes his locker's door to see my face.
He smiles at me.

"Yeah I know a Terence. Why?" He asks.

I look down at the book.
"I found this near my locker, I think it's his."
I hand over the book.

He looks down at it and takes it.

"Oh yeah, he mentioned looking everywhere for it, thanks.. Kyra."

I look back up at him and smile.

"Oh and by the way.."
I stop as I hear a voice from behind me. I turn around and I see the Co-ordinator of our house, Monoceros. And if you don't know what it is it's a unicorn lol.

"What are you doing out here? Your meant to be in homeroom aren't you?"

As I open my mouth to speak, Hunter's voice came instead.

"Sorry Sir, I just asked her if we had a
pastoral today, but we don't."

The Co-ordinator nodded his head.

"Alright off you go then."
And he walked back into his office.

I looked back at Hunter.
"Thanks" I say.

"No worries, I've got you back."
And with that, he winked and gave a smirk unlike no other.
He closed his locker door and said:

"I'll catch ya later yeah?"

I nod as a reply and he walks into his homeroom.

I walk to my locker to get my books, I close the door, lock my combination, and head to homeroom.

I've got to stop daydreaming.