Chapter 17: Running away

Christian's P.O.V
(Last night)
"GET HER!!!"

My smile fades away. I look down at my hands. You know, I can't take it. I stand with people's eyes fixed on me. My chair makes a loud squeak noise against the floor when I back it away from me to move through the rows of seats. I see Harrison looking at me like 'what you doing man?' His arms are raised in a shrug. I ignore him and continue to look down. I don't care what teachers are gonna say.
I exit the closest doors and walk to the basket ball court. I sit on a low tree branch where my mates and I usually hang out. It's really dark out here but I don't mind it. After a few minutes I see two figures up ahead of me walking across the oval. Yeah. I know who they are. I don't wanna seem 'weird' to be watching them, so I face the other way.
I raise my head, close my eyes and take time to inhale the perfect air. I open my eyes and lower my head.
Thoughts about when we kissed are going through my mind. She is literally the one that I find.. Man I can't explain. I love her. There. I said it. And I know she'd never 'love me back'. She's dating my step brother. I can't help she likes him. So that's why I was generous to let him.. yeah. But, I felt that, when we did kiss, she did like me for at least one minute. I'm not trying to be a bragging sh*t but really, I think she did. And I wouldn't think of that if I felt she didn't.
I turn my head around and I see the two shadows at the fence. They look like their jumping over. I turn around. She was absolutely amazing tonight. I take out a cigarette from my pack and light it. Not like I give a f*ck about my life now.

Kyra's P.O.V
(Morning)

"Don't leave me.."

"Kyra. Kyra are you ok?"
I stop day dreaming and look up to see Hunter staring at me curiously.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say while poking around at my breakfast. Bacon and eggs.
He gives an undecided look on his face and I look back down. He grabs my hand from the table and holds onto it. I look at his hand then back up at him.

"What's wrong. You can tell me you know." His question didn't seem like a question in the way his voice spoke.

I look down at my food. "It's nothing, really."
We wait a few seconds for the words to sink in. I look back up at his slight puppy dog eyes. I smile, trying to ignore the sadness in me. I didn't want him to worry about anything.

"Let's run away, now." I start to stand and he does same. He smiles and holds my hand tight.

"That's my girl. Now let's go get our things."
We leave our unfinished breakfast on the bench and walk away.

"Lyra is it?"
We stop. Trish is in front of me looking b*tchy as always. Lucky I'm taller than her cos then it makes me feel better.

"Actually.. It's Kyra.." I say slowly like I did last time. She looks at Hunter up and down and focuses on his face.

"Hi umm.. My names Trishh."
Her hair curling around her fingers is a sign of flirting.. Wait she flirting with my man?
Hunter rolls his eyes and looks somewhere else other than her.
She looks at his chest and grabs hold of his shirt. I look at her fiercely. He looks down at her with his nose slightly scrunched in disgust. He pulls away and she lets go.

"Um what you want?" He asks her. She looks up at him and smirks.

"I want you." She half whispers and talks.
That's it.
I slide my hand up his shirt from the front. I move in front of him so that our chests are literally touching and he holds my waist tightly. She stares at us with jealousy. He looks down at me and let's off a small smirk. I smirk as well, he knows what I'm doing and decides to go along with it. My hands run across his chest and I slowly grind against him. He opens his mouth and inhales.

"Babe.." He's fake moaning which makes me laugh a bit.

Her face is getting red now. "Uh." She storms off.

Lucky we were near a private area where people couldn't really see us. "She still there?" I ask quietly. He shakes his head. I take my hand out from under his shirt but he grabs it and crashes his lips onto mine. Our lips move in sync until we feel eyes watching us, so we let go slowly and look from side to side noticing Abe and Terence watching in amazement. Hunter wraps his arm around my waist and walks off with me, giving his mates the sign to piss off. The f you sign.

We eventually reach our tent and pack our belongings. After we've done I send a message to my two friends.

- hey Gemma and Lauren I'm not gonna be at school today and maybe tomorrow andd the whole week, maybe, but that's cos I'm running away with Hunter so yeah thanks for last night you guys were so great I'll be bk soon girls xx

After a few seconds I get a reply from Gemma.

- DAYUM GIRL WHERE YOU GOING? ARE U GUYS GONNA SLEEP IN A BED TOGETHER AND DO STUFF OR SOMETHING? HAVE FUN!

I laugh, Hunter hears me and comes, leaning over my shoulder. I show him the message Gemma sent and a even greater smile approaches his face.

"Hunter?" I ask. "Have we maybe thought about where we'd might go?"

"Ahh. I know somewhere. My uncle Bill works at this hotel. It's really good 5 star. He'd let us in for free trust me."
I smile.
"Alrighty then let's go."
We exit the tent. "Wait. Should we leave our tent so it looks like we're still here?"
He nods and holds my hand. We walk up to the fence. He looks around to see if anyone's around watching.

"Ok ok let's go. When I lift you up your going to jump and run to that park there. Use the stepping stones to get across the river. I'll get the bags. Got it?" He asks quickly. I nod.
"Ok here we go one, two, three." He lifts me by the waist and I jump over the fence. I then run straight to where he told me to go and I hide behind a tree. Hunter gets the bags and climbs the fence. He jumps over and runs with two heavy bags on either shoulder. I signal him to come over and he does. We laugh when we meet up again.

"We succeeded, yay!" I say. He continues to laugh while catching his breath.

"Yeah good job haha." I look down at the bags he's carrying. I know he's a guy and he's stronger than me but I don't want him carrying mine, he'll get sore. I grab hold of my bag and we look at each other eye to eye.

"What you doing?" He asks.

"Too heavy for you."
He pulls away. "Nah I can do it." He says sounding tough.

"Babe.. your going to get sore and if you do then you'll know why." I give my best puppy dog eyes and he falls for it.

"Ok.. but when you really cannot carry it give it to me deal?"

"Deal."

He weakly smiles and hands be my bag. I put the strap over my shoulder and we continue our walk.