Extra Scene #3 (Halloween Maze)

This is the original scene that was in my book, but then I figured that maybe it was too much, too detailed? So I ended up taking it out so that they never ended up going into the bathroom! Well, here it is anyways. Haha,enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So, where's the nearest empty room?”

He frowned, playfully grinning at the same time, and then he held me tighter. “The bathrooms,” he questioned.

“Hm...” I smiled widely, laughing under my breath.

“Why, Rosalie Marshell, do you want to sneak me into the girl's bathroom?” he asked, curiously, but somehow liking the idea just as much as I did.

“Yeah I definitely do,” I admitted, taking his hand and walking with him quickly weaving around all of the kids who were dead stopped, obviously questioning whether or not they wanted to continue through the terrifying maze.

“Take a left!” Alex shouted, until another boy dressed in all black, with a chainsaw blocked our way.

“ALEX!” I screamed, him stepping in front of me.

“Move,” he said, as the kid answered.

“You're no fun, dude!” And he walked past me and frightened the group of people behind us.

“Thanks, cutie,” I said, as he shook his head and leaned down to kiss me.

He pulled his head back and showed a crooked smile. “No problem, babe,” he mumbled, as I grabbed his hand again and lead him down a dark hallway where nobody else was, and found the lady's room.

“Come on,” I laughed, opening the door, flicking on the switch to the light but it didn't even come on.

“Is the bulb dead?” he asked, and suddenly it flickered on, but so dimly that I could barely make out his face.

I turned around to face him, as the door swung closed, and took some of his sweater into my fingers. “I guess so,” I whispered, noticing how the loud and frightening music was almost tuned out, and how underneath the bathroom door there was the blinking light of the strobe lights, some of the fog sneaking in as well.

He breathed out, cupping my face in his hands and parting his lips. “By the way, you look really sexy in this nurse costume,” he quietly let out, a smile following afterward. “Just saying.”

I giggled, about to say something back but before I could, his lips were hardly pressing on mine. I pushed my body closer against his, as he led me backward and forced my back against the sink. We were really kissing at this point, hoping nobody would walk in, and all I could hear were our out of control breaths as the minutes went by. His fingers were tangled in my curls, and mine were still tightly gripping onto the collar of his sweater.

When we pulled back and looked into each others eyes, in complete silence, I lightly touched his face, my thumb tracing his brow, and then he slowly leaned down to kiss me again. Now his muscular arms were around me, making me feel so safe and secure, with his hands on my lower bare back. I felt him move closer to me again, his lips moving down my jaw and then my neck, and then once again back to my lips.

He lifted me up onto the counter, with his waist between my thighs, and we continued to kiss for what felt like forever, but in reality I'm guessing it was only maybe five minutes. I have to admit, that at that very moment, I could feel my teenage hormones beginning to take over. I wanted him so bad... I wanted, and needed Alex, to the point where I was ready to go entirely out of my mind and just give in to my temptation. In the tree house when I had asked him about us having sex, he told me that it would happen while he was in remission. And finally, now he truly was. So without hesitation, I let go of his sweater, and let my hands slide down his body, eventually meeting his belt.