Chapter 46

Chapter 46

This is for mature eyes only! I'll try my best to keep it PG-13.

Usually I'm used to writing these kinds of love scenes in some of my other stories, but in this book, it's real true love. And Rose has stuck by him through everthing, no matter what came in the way, through any obsticles that got between them. So, in all honesty, I tried my best to keep it sweet and innocent, because they both waited for each other.

I hope their moment is as special as it was to me.

----------------------------------------------------------

For dinner every single member of Alexander's family came over to my house for a nice get together. We cooked so much food, all of us girls making dessert as well, as the guys watched TV in the living room. My dad and Peter had a lot in common, and Peter was thankfully a lot nicer for a change. Everything in my life was now perfect, and has never been better. All of my wishes had come true in just the matter of a few days, and it was as if the whole world was becoming a better place.

My mother, for one, was happier than she ever had been before. She became closer to Jamie and I was excited about that. Finally the two of them had worked out their problems. Stephanie and Darlene were really happy for me, and I was also happy for them as well. Their brother had beaten his cancer, he no longer had leukemia, and we knew God was to blame for that.

I knew from that very second that I was going to become much holier than I ever was, in order to stay in touch with him, which meant going to church and praying again like I had done ever since I was a little kid. I was finally growing up though, we all were, and it was amazing to realize how fast these years of high school had gone by.

I was seriously the happiest I had ever been in my whole life, and I couldn't stop smiling. Bottom line, in reality for once, it felt as if I was dreaming. Nothing felt real because of how perfect everything was turning out to be. That night, Jamie, Stephanie, and Darlene slept over, and we all had our own little party. Our girly sleepover was awesome, and we watched movies and listened to music. Jake had gone over to hang out with Alex, and my mother and father went out on their first date after almost three whole years.

The next day we all got our dresses, Jamie helping us pick them out, and eventually the day of prom came. After school we all got together at my house, while all the boys went to Alexander's to get into their tuxedos. All of us girls looked absolutely beautiful, with their hair and makeup nicely done, our fancy dresses and pretty nails done as well. I looked in the bathroom mirror, almost losing my breath. I couldn't believe how gorgeous I looked. My dress was blue and it sparkled, ending just a little above my knees. Since it was strapless I was a little shy, and to be honest I had no clue why. My high heals were white and matched perfectly, my hair straightened and my makeup beautifully done.

I walked down the hallway to where my mother was waiting, and her eyes filled with tears.

"So... what do you think?" I nervously laughed, spinning around as she stepped forward and gently hugged me.

"You look so beautiful, Rosa," she whimpered, as I pulled back and saw a few tears sneak down her face.

"Thanks mom," I smiled, as she licked her finger and began to wipe the corner of my eye.