Chapter 4.

Sexy.
Watching Justin go up and down the court that's the one word to describe it. Shot after shot the Hornets defeat their opponent.
"Wooooo," the crowd cheers as the game comes to an end. 106-89 a very good game in deed.
"So Carmen, will you be joining us more now I'm sure Justin loved having you here and I enjoyed your company. We should hangout more," Vicky offers.
"I'll definitely let you know when I'm back in town. I'm a senior at Georgia State," I explain as we get up.
"Is playtime over," Nina asks and her clones join in giggling.
Smile.
Ignore.
Don't punch her in her shit--Smile.
"What's your problem you don't need to be talking to her like that. Leave her alone. You're lucky these cameras and people are here-- and I found Jesus or else I'd beat your ass--again," Vicky states tight lipped with a fake smile on her face. They walk away quickly not trying to make a scene. The look Vicky gave them would have caused anybody to duck for cover.
"Hey baby," Vance wraps his arms around Vicky kissing her. "Carmen it's good seeing you again. Justin talks about you all the time. Meme this-- Meme that." I laugh shaking my head.
"Congratulations on the win and the baby," I say and he smiles even bigger.
"Thank you," he replies and kisses Vicky again.
I glance around for him.
Where is he?
There he is.
Should have known-- using that signature smile of his in front of the camera.
"Superstar loves the camera and the camera loves him," Vicky teases I laugh walking over to him.
I stand to the left a good distance away letting him shine. When he notices me he says his goodbyes and walks over to me.
"Congratulations," I say smiling up at him. Justin lifts my chin and I can tell he wants a kiss.
"You look beautiful," he states and leans down. I step back and blush.
"Not here," I say and push his chest lightly he steps back and smiles down at me.
"You scared," he asks.
"About half the women in here look like they could kill me for just standing here talking to you," I explain causing him to laugh.
"No one is gonna bother you-- I'll protect you," he states.
"I wish you could have protected me from those wives you volunteered me to sit with thankfully I had Vicky," I say while following Justin towards the locker room.
"They're just mad because you're beautiful and not plastic," he jokes. I punch him in his arm.
"Funny I'll see you back at the loft," I say while taking a step back. Justin steps forward and kisses my cheek.
"Be careful and change into something comfortable so we can go eat," he instructs before disappearing into the locker room.
--------------------------------------------
Lenny's Sub Shop where you can get the worlds best Philly cheese steak in Charlotte.  
That's where we are stuffing our faces.
I'm simple I like mine with American cheese and mayo. Justin on the other hand likes his with green peppers, jalapeños and onions.
Gross. I hate onions.
I'm not one of those girls that have to eat at fancy restaurants. Even though Justin has plenty of cash if he asked me where I wanted to eat I'd probably say Bojangles.
"How's school going?"
"Fine. I'm at the top of all of my classes," I answer.
"That's nothing new. You've always had the beauty and the brains," he states.
Hmmm. I don't know about that one.
"Even throughout middle school when I had those Steve Urkel glasses and braces," I ask looking deep into his eyes.
"Well you had potential once you got rid of those braces and got contacts you transformed into another person," he states. "You had it pretty rough in sixth grade man, you had me beating up little kids almost everyday."
"Yup no one understood why Mr. Popular always hung around little ole' me," I say and he smirks.
"I had a crush on you even then," he states.
Awww. I smile at him.
"You could have had any girl--you just about had every girl didn't you," I asks causing him to smile that signature smile.
"Well I had you first if I remember correctly." I almost choked on my food. Is it hot in here? I sip on my drink.
Why did he have to bring that up?
I was a shy virgin and I just wanted my first time to be with someone that mattered to me. Truly mattered and Justin was that guy.
"I was the sixteen year old virgin," I say. "And you were the hot boy next door."
"I remember all those times I caught you watching me get dressed in the mornings," he states and laughs.
"Oh whatever I told you I just so happened to look out the window at the moment you would see me," I say causing him to laugh harder. "Plus who pulls up there blinds and then gets dressed you wanted me to watch you."
"That week was pretty special wasn't it Meme," he asks getting back on topic. "It was senior week and I was shocked your parents allowed you to go to the beach with me."
"If only they would have known what you had in store for us," I say causing him to smirk.
"We barely left the condo that whole week only for food and more condoms," he states causing me to blush. "I barely had a clue on what I was doing we were horny teenagers."
"What about now," I ask.
"What do you mean," he ask.
"Do you know what you're doing now?" He smirks at me.
"I'll let you answer that for yourself--one day," he states causing me to blush.
--------------------------------------------

Vote & Comment please