Chapter 20.

Y'all be having me rolling at the comments y'all leave. Thanks my lovely readers continue to vote and comment.
------------------------------------------

Justin.

Jealousy.
I find it sexy.
Carmen a trip man. She scared poor Zoey half to death.
"Baby," I slide into bed wrapping my arms around her.
"Move..." She pushes against my chest trying to push me back but I don't budge.
"You still mad? Woman, you tripping for real if you think you're about to go to bed mad at me. It wasn't even a big deal I fell asleep relaxing and she got into the Jacuzzi but that's not my problem." I kiss her cheek but she crawls out of my arms and to the other side of our large bed.
"It is your problem she crossing lines especially thinking she can be on your phone and reply to my text. She not being professional I understand y'all getting more comfortable around each other but she getting too comfortable," she states crossing her arms across her chest.
"Can you please calm down baby. I told her she shouldn't have been on my phone and she apologized saying that because I was relaxing she was trying to help me out by replying to you," I explain and she's immediately shaking her head.
"I just don't like that girl she up to something I can feel it," she states and I nod reaching for her and bringing her back to me. I pull her on top of me.
"Can you feel this," I place her hand over my chest letting her feel my heart beat. "The love I feel for you. My heart beats for you, you don't ever have to be jealous I'm not going anywhere."
She smiles looking deep into my eyes.
"I love you," she whispers.
"I love you more." I kiss her lips. "You never gonna find anybody that's gonna love you like I do and as much as I do."
"Well I'm not looking baby," she replies smiling at me.
-------------------------------------------

Carmen.

"You not planning on sharing that McNealy D with nobody, huh," Johanna asks laughing. "That white girl gonna file a restraining order on you," she jokes, I shake my head at her.
"Remind me not to tell you anything else," I say and she falls out laughing.
"If I'm lying I'm dying! After you got some of that McNealy D you went from shy and sweet Carmen to look at me wrong and I'ma fu%k you up Carmen. Went from Clueless to Boys in the Hood real quick," she jokes.
"I don't like you," I say and close my library book.
"You getting some hips on you too and I know it's not from Bojangles," she states teasingly.
"You never know it could be," I reply.
"Whatever you say," she picks up her books and we head out the library. "So what do you know about this Zoey chick?"
"I honestly don't know much," I admit and shrug my shoulders.
"Big mistake right there you can't just let somebody in your house and around your man without knowing everything about them. Women are smart and slick you got to make sure this woman has all the right intentions and not just around to catch you slipping. Because as soon as you slip she gonna be right there next in line for your spot," she states.
"I can say she's a good physical therapist Justin's back is in much better shape now," I admit and she smirks at me.
"I'm sure you know all about his back healing but I think that may have something to do with you not her," Johanna explains. "Those hot and sexy back rubs and hot and sweaty--" I cut her off.
"Johanna why you gotta be such a freak," I ask and she bust out laughing.
"What... My Man like me like that," she jokes. "How about I come over to the house tomorrow and inspect this girl myself?"
"Sounds good to me," I reply and we hug before climbing in our cars and going our separate ways.

Getting home I find Justin laid across the couch with an ice pack on his back.
"Hey baby," I say and walk over to him. "Where's Zoey?"
"She left a little earlier today I think she's gonna try and avoid you for now on..." A smile plays on his lips. "I told her you won't bite.."
"Don't lie to her I surely will bite her head right off I'm not playing around with these little girls. They try to be sneaky but what they got to understand is you're mine and this is an us we're a unit, a team, a family," I explain and he smiles leaning up on the couch. He kisses my lips and pulls me by my hips onto his lap. I close my eyes and relax enjoying the feel of his hands and lips.
"Wait a minute," I whisper. "Where my baby," I ask looking around for Isaiah.
"He's in the bed he worked out with me when he got home from school and wore himself out," he explains. I nod in understanding. "So how was your day?"
"It was fine. I told Johanna about the incident yesterday and she had the nerve to say 'that McNealy D brought me from Clueless to Boys in the Hood'. I don't even think there has been a change in my attitude but she does."
"I noticed it to. What can I say that's the power of this McNealy D."
Really.
"That's not even funny," I say and shake my head at him.
"I love you too baby," he replies and kisses my lips.
"So I was thinking about having a cookout tomorrow. Crystal is coming to town and I think it will be a great way for us all to spend time together," I explain. "You can even invite Zoey so I can show her that I'm not so bad maybe we can get to know each other..."
"I'm not inviting that girl so you, Johanna, and Crystal can tag team her in the back yard that's not happening."
I laugh so hard I almost cry.
I wouldn't do that...
Or would I...