Chapter 28.

Maybe I should write a second book to Him. Thinking about it but I'm not sure. If you haven't checked out My kNight make sure you take a look.
-----------------------------------------

Carmen.

I text Justin letting him know we need to talk but he didn't reply.
I'm starting to wonder if I should tell him the truth or just lie.
I just want to curl up in a ball and cry.
I don't know what's going on with me.
But I know I don't want Justin and I to end.
Maybe I overreacted.
Just reacted too fast.
I got to get my shit together to make sure we can last.
We gotta get back to the way that we were. Stuck together like glue.
It didn't take me long before I hopped on the road to go get my bugaboo.

I knock on the door to the loft but get no answer in reply.
"McNealy..." I use my key to get in. I walk around seeing he's nowhere to be found. I take a shower of get fresh.
Where could he be its two in the morning?
I didn't have a chance to pack clothes. I dropped Isaiah off at Johanna's and made my way here.
I wrap a towel around my waist and step out the bathroom still not fully dry.
"What are you doing here," Justin asks while sitting on his bed.
"How long have you been here," I ask caught off guard.
"I asked you a question," he states.
"I came here to see you I need to talk to you about something," I say and nervously run my hands through my hair.
"Talk," he says.
"Can you stop talking to me like that, please," I whine pouting my lip.
"Don't look at me like that. You the one that caused me to act like this towards you," he states.
"Justin, you got another girl pregnant," I yell getting fed up with his attitude. He acting like this mess is my fault.
"No I didn't. I thought you knew better than to believe what you hear. I never slept with Nina. We kissed that's it and even then it was a dare. That girl was so crazy she tried to pin her baby on me," he states.
Damn.
"Oh," I reply and clear my throat.
"That's all you have to say is oh! You've treated me like garbage and I've always treated you like a queen. I'm a man and I'm not gonna have you talking to me an treating me like anything less than a man. I handle my business and take care of mine. You lucky I love you cause you've really crossed the line," he states.
"I'm sorry," I say and walk over to him looking deep into his blue eyes. "I'm really sorry and I'll do better I promise. My attitude is off the hook and I'm a little crazy too but you're my man and I can never lose you," I say and he smiles.
"Come here," he whispers seductively. He grabs my hips bringing me into his lap. He tugs off my towel and y'all know its a wrap.
"I'm naked and you're clothed that's not fair," I whine as his lips attack my neck.
"Really Meme," he replies and rolls over laying me on my back. I watch him slide off his clothes.
Mmm.
I open my legs letting him in.
"Wait a minute where you been," I ask interrupting our moment.
"I checked out a club with the boys," he answers.
"A mmm..." Damn never mind.
-------------------------------------------

Justin.

I wake up kinda early smelling breakfast being cooked.
Carmen.
It's bad that I can love and hate her at the same time.
I love her more than anything though.
I think she's really gonna make a change.
No matter how much I hate her attitude lately I'm kinda feeling it too.
When she stepped out the bathroom she and I both already knew what was about to go down.
I missed her.
Physically, mentally and emotionally she's literally a part of me.

"Good morning," I say as I come from the bathroom into the kitchen.
"Good morning McNealy," she whispers and hands me my plate. She smiles looking into my eyes as I take a seat at the kitchen island and taking a bite from my plate. French toast is one of my favorites. "So there's something I need to tell you..."
"What is it," I ask giving her my full attention.
"I'm pregnant," she answers. "I just found out. I think that's a reason why I've been so moody. Either way I'm gonna work on this attitude and get it together. I apologize in advance just in case I do some crazy mess in the future."
Pregnant.
"I get another mini me," I ask making her laugh.
"No hopefully it's a mini me. I need somebody on my side," she states making me laugh. "I'm serious Isaiah is always team Daddy."
"Last night you were team Daddy," I say as I get up from the kitchen island and walk up to her.
"We can make as many babies as you want," I tell her as I wrap my arms around her waist. I kiss her lips and down her neck.
She wraps her arms around my neck and almost jumps into my arms. Problem is we're interrupted by the buzzer letting me know someone's at the door.
"I'll find some clothes," she says and walks towards the back. I walk to the door and open it a bit.
"Hey stranger..."
Damn.
------------------------------------------

Somebody is back.
I've decided two more chapters and y'all don't forget to check out My kNight.