Chapter 5.

Picture of Johanna and Carmen in the mm.

---------------------------------------------
The weekend went by way too fast. I'm back home going through the same routine everyday; school, homework, and repeat.
I miss him.
The way he held me in his arms at night.
That smile.
Unforgettable.
---------------------------------------------
Juggbug: Come back now.
Juggbug: I miss you.
I've been receiving these text for the past four days.
It's cute and sweet.
Me: I miss you too but I don't miss that six hour car ride.
Juggbug: It takes you six hours but you also drive like Miss. Daisy
Me: Haha funny.
Juggbug: I have some news.
I look down at my outfit before answering his FaceTime.
"Yes Juggbug what's the news?"
"I hate that you ever heard my grandmother call me that," he states causing me to laugh.
"What McNealy it just stuck I like it," I admit. His eyes drop to my chest. I'm wearing a black tank top with no bra. "What was it that you were gonna tell me?"
"What are you wearing," he asks causing me to blush.
"Nothing-- I mean something. Justin what were you gonna tell me?"
"I'll be in town in about three weeks for a radio show and I guess you can ride back with me for Thanksgiving break."
"Is this you asking," I ask he smiles at me. Knowing I wouldn't say no to him.
Three weeks.
I hope it goes by fast.
--------------------------------------------
I live off campus in a one bedroom, small apartment it's not too expensive but it's nice for a college student.
I don't have a lot of friends.
People who have a lot of friends have a lot of drama.
I don't like drama so I keep more to myself. Keeping my circle small.
--------------------------------------------
"So are you telling me you and Justin didn't have hot, sweaty sex after reuniting," Johanna asks acting all extra.
"We didn't even kiss other than a peck when I was leaving-- this is all still new for me," I explain.
"Not that damn new you told me about senior week! And hell he must not have been good if you didn't fall in love with him after a week full of sex on the beach," she states making me laugh.
"I was becoming a junior and Justin was headed to college and turning eighteen. I knew we couldn't be together at that time but I can say that week was unforgettable," I say causing her to smile.
"It's kind of sad it was like the odds have always been set against y'all," she states.
"It was more like wrong timing for everything," I explain.
"Well all I know is y'all are together now and you have to stop being afraid. You must know Justin won't hurt you let your walls down and love him," she advises.
"It's just that I never slept with anyone else after I lost my virginity to Justin. It just felt so perfect I didn't think I'd feel it with anyone else," I explain she nods in understanding. "After Justin came up here he slept around a lot whenever I came up to visit I'd overhear girls gossiping about how they slept with him. It was like my virginity meant nothing to him."
"First off when Justin got here he was already eye candy let's be honest here I lived here unlike you and I was always around him because of Damon. I remember a few girls catching his eye but I don't remember him ever sleeping around you can't believe everything you hear," she explains and I nod in agreement.
"Princess is finally asleep. Now, what are y'all in here gossiping about," Damon asks joining us in the living room settling on the couch beside Johanna.
"We're not gossiping just catching up, baby," Johanna answers smiling at him innocently. Damon kisses her lips and runs his hand through her long black hair. They're a beautiful couple.
The perfect couple.
Johanna has had a hard life and Damon was her hero through that tough time. They married when Johanna was eighteen and lived pretty much happily ever after.
My life hasn't been a fairytale but every time I want to complain I think about hers and the fact that she can smile anyway.