Chapter 12.

Carmen.

Continuing...
"Oh my God, oh my God..." I head towards the door not looking back. But I don't make it Justin grabs a hold of me and tosses me back on the bed.
I look up into his lust filled eyes.
"Carmen I could careless about the kind of panties you have on they're coming off," he states almost growling at me.
Oh.
I lift my hips as he slides off my pants but when he reaches for my panties I stop-- "I wore these to keep from having sex with you," I admit coming to my senses and Justin laughs.
"Well you see how well that worked out," Justin replies making me laugh too.
"Carmen, I don't think I'll ever be able to be just friends with you. I mean yeah I'm still pissed about the situation but I still want you at the end of the day. To hold you in my arms and kiss your lips."
"What are you saying," I ask as I pull back up my pants.
"Can we try us out again," he asks. "We can take things slow if you want..."
Slow.
What if I want to skip through that to the part where he's taking off my panties and reminding me why I never forgot senior week.
Minus the fact that I got pregnant with Isaiah.
That was too long ago... I need a reminder.
Mmm.
Calm down Carmen.
"Okay."
-------------------------------------------

Justin.

I wake up in the middle of the night feeling weight on top of me. Opening my eyes Carmen begins to grind her hips against me. The funny thing is, she's sleeping.
I play along sliding off my shirt she's wearing. She's also wearing a pair of my boxers. I reach my hands around and grab her butt.
"Mmm" she slowly opens her eyes freezing on top of me. "What are you doing?" She looks down at her white bra.
"I could ask you the same thing. I was sleeping peacefully until you got on top of me rocking your hips," I say and she shakes her head sliding off of me. "I mean you don't have to stop if you want Daddy all you have to do is say it."
"Daddy... McNealy you are not my Daddy," she states. I roll over on top of her.
"Maybe not yet but I will be," I say and kiss her lips. "Tell me Meme do you want me," I ask. She looks deep into my eyes.
"I was dreaming about you and about what I wanted to do to you," she admits. "But I'm awake now."
Damn.
--------------------------------------------

I get woken up again by Carmen's phone ringing bright and early in the morning.
"Hello," she answers her phone. "What happened?!" She hops up from the bed throwing on her clothes. "I'm on my way."
"What happened," I ask sitting up my bed.
"Isaiah had an asthma attack some how the paparazzi found out about him and they overwhelmed him at school. He's had issues with his breathing since he was a baby," she explains. I hop up from the bed getting dressed too. I remember her mother telling me about his breathing. "He's at the hospital asking for us. My mom said he won't calm down enough to get his breathing under control."
"Call him," I say as I pull on my sweats and Jordan's. She dials the number and passes me her phone.
"Hello," Carmen's mother JoAnn answers the phone.
"Hey it's Justin. Has he calm down any?" I grab my car keys and Carmen follows me out the room door.
"Nope he's crying for you and Carmen," she answers.
"Let me talk to him." I hear her pass him the phone.
"Hello," Isaiah says into the phone sniffling.
"Isaiah it's Daddy I need you to stop crying. Mommy and I are on our way," I say hearing him still crying.
"I'm scared Daddy," he whines.
"Don't be scared Daddy is coming to save the day baby. Stop crying take your treatment. Deep breaths, take deep breaths with Daddy. Breathe in"
1
2
3
"Breathe out," he copies me and we don't stop until I know he's calm. "Give me a few hours to get there okay Zay. Daddy and mommy are on the way," I say to him.
"Okay Daddy," he replies.

"You did great with him," Carmen admits as we head down the road.
"When I was there yesterday he begged me not to leave using his water works. He said 'I want to stay with you and Mommy'... I think he should come stay down here."
"Justin, I'm trying to finish school so that he can. School takes up so much time homework, projects, exams. I can't raise him and go to school," she explains.
"Isaiah is a big boy. He can walk, feed, and go to the potty on his own. Just think about it," I say.
"Okay."
-------------------------------------------

It's night by the time Carmen and I make it to Virginia and I drove my rental car the whole way. Getting out the car Carmen and I are surrounded by paparazzi. I usually don't stay in one place for long so they could never track me before now. I'm sure they've found out about Isaiah because I've spent so much time coming back and forth.
"Hey Carmen is this where you've been hiding your son all this time?"
"Justin there are rumors you just found out you had a son is it true?"
"Carmen why did you keep your son from Justin..." The questions continue to flood in but I push us passed everyone.
"Hey I'm Justin McNealy," the receptionist's eyes light up. "We're trying to find our son, Isaiah."
"He's been moved to the ICU he's had another asthma attack he's in critical condition," she explains. Carmen breaks down right there falling into my arms.
Critical condition..
God please heal my baby.