Chapter 14.

Justin.

One week later...
"We want to welcome back to the Talk all star Justin McNealy," Lisa Mae states introducing we to the audience.
"It's great to be back," I admit and smile at the audience.
"Last time you were here we were talking about the special girl that you had in your life. I'm pretty sure you know why you're here today," she states and I laugh nodding my head. "So the rumors are true you have a son?"
"Yes, I do," I answer honestly.
"Is it true your baby mama hid him from you," she asks. I look into her eyes.
"She's the mother of my child. I don't like the word baby mama. Carmen did what she thought was best by keeping Isaiah from me. She thought that I would have given up my dreams of playing basketball if I would have known about Isaiah and she was right," I admit. "I would have given up on basketball and handled my responsibilities as Isaiah's father." The crowd claps and cheers.
"So what's happening with you and Carmen since you found out about your son are you not upset," Lisa Mae asks raising an eyebrow in confusion.
"I was at first. I was angry and hurt honestly but once I heard Carmen out I couldn't really stay mad. She just wanted me to live out my dreams to their full potential. Should I really hate her for that," I ask and the crowd claps and cheers again. "I don't want anyone to have hard feelings towards my girlfriend. If I can forgive her and move on y'all shouldn't dawn on it either. I don't want people talking down on her on social media or anything because at the end of the day I know about Isaiah now and I can provide a great life for him. We don't have to struggle or settle on anything I'm gonna give my boy the world."
"Don't think we missed you say girlfriend. So you're taken off the market," Lisa Mae asks.
"Yup I'm off the market for good y'all," I answer smiling.
-----------------------------------------

"I appreciate you standing up for me during the interview, McNealy," Carmen admits and kisses me as I walk into her new apartment.
"Of course baby, this place looks great," I admit while looking around. Nice plush carpet, bright yellow walls and hardwood floors in the hallway and kitchen.
She moved into a gated community which has security. The apartment is a two bedroom and two full bath plenty of room for the two of them maybe even the three of us.
"You didn't think I could do it. Move into an apartment in a week," she says while smiling.
"You did good baby," I say and kiss her lips. "Where is Zay?"
"Already in the bed asleep. He ran around all day talking one thousand words a minute," she teases. "He gets that from you and then he tries to use those big blue eyes of his when I say bedtime."
"He was waiting up for Daddy," I explain. "Just like you were waiting up for Daddy." I wrap my arms around her waist as she walks into the kitchen.
"McNealy I don't know where you have gotten this Daddy stuff but you need to give it back," she states and laughs. I stand behind her kissing on her neck as she makes my plate of spaghetti casserole.
"Baby you'll find out who Daddy is real soon and you won't need Maury to tell you either," I tilt her chin and kiss her lips.
"McNealy," she whispers and turns around pushing against my chest. "Stop... I can't think straight when you're kissing and touching on me."
I step back and just enjoy my view.
She's wearing a v-neck tank top with booty shorts and her hair pulled back.
"I can feel you staring," she whispers glancing back at me.
"Well your gonna have to deal with feeling something either my hands, lips, eyes or all three," I say and she laughs shaking her head.
She bends over grabbing garlic bread from the oven.
Damn.
I'm not even hungry. I want her.
My thoughts are interrupted by my ringing cellphone.
Dammit.
Mom
I haven't talked to her since I found out about Isaiah. She didn't even know I knew about him...