Chapter 22.

Justin.

"What the hell is the problem with you two," I yell shaking my head at both of them. "Y'all are not in high school anymore. You're grown women act like it."
"Hey, hey before anything gets too far out of hand can we say grace," Crystal asks with a plate of food in her hand.
"Too far out of hand! Do you see me! It's already gotten too far out of hand that b!tch--" Crystal interrupts Zoey's rant.
"Hey, hey baby girl don't get disrespectful you're out numbered so get your skinny ass out the pool and go on your way," Crystal suggest. She did make a good point.
Zoey steps out the pool drenched.
"I don't even know if I should apologize because you caused the situation," I say and hand her a towel. We walk from the pool area to her car.
"Sorry... I was wrong but she was too," Zoey justifies.
"I'm not saying either one of you were right. Zoey I want to thank you for your help but I don't think it's a good idea for you to work for me anymore," I say and she's immediately shaking her head.
"But..."
"Sorry man I'm not down for the drama. Drive safely and I'll be sure to pay you extra because the whole pool episode," I say and walk back to the pool.
"That was fun," Johanna states sitting on a lawn chair holding Morgan .
"Johanna," Damon says and she snaps her head in his direction. "Stop."
The kind of guy Damon is is the perfect guy for Johanna because he knows exactly how to handle her. She tries to make things a joke to lighten the mood but it's a time and place for everything.
I'm honestly pissed off.
Not only did Carmen act like a little kid but she did it in front of Isaiah and that is not okay.
The thing about kids is they learn the most from their parents. So once they see you do something they think it's okay for them to do it too. That's why I try to be a good example for my son.
Nobody perfect but she was outta line.
"Can I talk to you," I ask Carmen.
"No you may not," she answers moving away from me. Isaiah is following her holding his plate.
"Come on Isaiah," my brother Sean says and picks him up. I invited him and my Dad but I'm still not on speaking terms with my mother.
"Carmen can you please stop acting like a little kid and let me talk to you," I say right behind her. She turns around glaring at me.
"How dare you call me that Justin what was I supposed to do just let her disrespect me? How about you just go find her and leave me the hell alone. Not only did she disrespect me but you disrespected me by not having my back and going after her," Carmen fusses I almost want to laugh.
"Are you serious right now Meme! You both were wrong! You've had this jealousy thing with her since she started working with me. But damn if you really knew me well enough you'd know I'm not even into white girls," I say while looking deep into her eyes. "My woman has light brown skin, hazel eyes and a nice ass... personality," I say making her laugh. "I need you to calm down and I need you to talk to Isaiah I need him to know he can't walk around throwing people into the pool because he seen Mommy do it." She nods in understanding. "He learns from you. So you have to teach him right."
"Alright I'm sorry Daddy.." She replies.
See she think she slick by calling me Daddy.
I'm still gonna check her little ass.
Later though.

-----------------------------------------

Nope they didn't fight I was contemplating it but hey the story isn't over yet.

If you haven't already take a look at 'My kNight'