Chapter 6.

Twitter.
I got a text telling me to check my Twitter.
I don't have a Twitter.
Apparently, people have been tweeting about me. About Justin and I.
I don't know if I want to know what they're saying. I'm not the most confident girl. I have feelings like everyone else. People don't understand how much words hurt.
I was bullied for many years.
I remember cutting my wrist because of it.
Trying to release hurt and pain that was built up over the years.
Maybe I should look.
Maybe.
I don't know. I FaceTime the one person that can get through to me right now.
Him.
"Hey baby," Justin murmurs lifting his head from his pillow. His blond hair is as wild as a jungle and its very sexy.
"Did I wake you?"
"Yeah I had a long practice but it's okay. What's wrong it's written all over your face," he states. I pout looking deep into his blue eyes.
"What are people saying about us on Twitter," I ask and I see his facial expression change. "Tell me. I want to know, Justin." He sighs and shrugs his shoulders.
"Carmen most are happy for us and others are jealous but none of them matter," he states. "I love you I'm happy with you and I just want to make you as happy as you make me."
Awww.
That was sweet but he still didn't answer my question.
"Should I look and see what they're saying? You didn't really tell me and I think I want to know," I say and he starts shaking his head.
"I would tell you not to look but that's only gonna make you look. You care too much about what people think this is your life," he states. I sigh listening to his words.
"You're right," I reply and lay down across my bed. "I wish you were here."
"Just a few more days and I will be and then if you still feel like looking we can do it together. I know it's gonna be weighing on your mind."
He's right.
It is.
I feel like I have the world on my shoulders now.
Watching every move.
Watching every mistake.
I don't know if I can handle this.
I'm not strong enough.
I'm starting to regret ever agreeing to this relationship.
I should have just kept our friendship and loved him from a far.
"Carmen, stop I can see the wheels turning in your little head. You're overthinking, it's not that big of a deal calm down," Justin advises.
It is that big of a deal.
"I-I have to go..." I hang up before he can respond.
--------------------------------------------
Have you tried sleeping when you had the world weighing on your mind?
You can't.
You just toss and turn the whole time.
When I'm finally able to sleep I'm woken up by my phone vibrating at four in the morning.
Whoever it is better be in the hospital or they will be for waking me up.
Juggbug: Open the door it's cold.
Me: What?
I sit up in my bed.
Juggbug: Open your front door Meme.
I must still be dreaming.
I lay back in my bed playing along. Next thing I know I hear banging on my front door.
Oh snap. Maybe it's not a dream. I hop up and run full speed to my front door.
"Hey McNealy," I scream swinging my front door open and jumping into his strong muscular arms. They were already full but he manages to carry me and his bags back inside.
"What took you so long," he asks sitting me down and locking my front door.
"I thought I was dreaming. But you're actually here!" I jump into his arms again and kiss his lips. Feeling everything I was feeling disappear. Feeling like everything is gonna be okay as long as I have him.
If that's not love I don't know what is.
I hear Justin's bags drop to the floor and he tilts my chin deepening the kiss. It's been a while since I've kissed like this so I let him lead. The feel and taste of him is like perfection. The perfect mix of peppermint and coffee. Mmm.
He presses my back against the front door giving me a feel of him.
I tighten my legs around his waist and wrap my arms around his neck holding him close.
It's been a long time and his body is calling for me.
His lust filled blue eyes, sexy pink lips, and blond curly hair daring me to run my fingers through. I loved everything about him every single thing and I had to have him.