Chapter 11. Pt. 2

Carmen.

I could barely sleep last night.
He wants to talk.
Privately talk.
I step off the elevator on Justin's floor of the hotel. I feel my phone vibrate.
JoJo: I hope you wore pretty panties ;)
I swear if she wasn't my best friend.
Me: Actually I wore grannies because I mean business.
JoJo: Girl when a man says talk privately it means have make up sex! What guy do you know that wants to sit around and pour out their feelings?!
I laugh and put away my phone. I clear my throat before knocking on Justin's door.
1
2
3
Breathe.
I can do this.
Justin opens the door dripping wet with a towel around his waist.
Dammit.
I can't do this.
My eyes scan over his perfect six pack and muscular arms.
"I'm pretty sure the email said eight. I'll definitely come back when you can find some clothes," I say and he smirks at me.
"Come in Carmen, practice went over," he states as I step inside his room. It's pretty fancy. Two nice sized beds a large television and a great view and I'm not talking about Justin. I step out on the balcony allowing Justin to get dressed.
I glance over my shoulder watching him step into a pair of gray sweatpants. His--
Mmm, let me stop.
I hate that I find him so irresistible.
"You know you could have just stayed in the room I know you were watching," Justin states as I step back inside.
"The view was nice" I shake my head as he smiles his signature smile at me. "I meant the view from the balcony was nice." Ugh.
Shut up Carmen.
"So why the all black," Justin asks looking at my outfit.
"Actually my lips are red," I say his eyes drop to my lips and he licks his.
Damn, that was-- sexy.
"Is it stuffy in here or is it just me," I ask reaching for the door to the balcony and opening it. I turn back around to be met by his chest.
Why is he taking his clothes off?
I can't think straight.
"You said you wanted to talk--" he cuts me off.
"Yeah I went and saw Isaiah before I flew here. I swear he's the worlds best kid. He loves his mama," he states making me smile thinking about my little sugar plum.
"So you brought me here to tell me you saw Isaiah?"
"No Meme I brought you here because I wanted to apologize. I mean I had a good reason to be pissed but I was wrong to react the way that I did," he explains. "I don't want to go to court anymore but I do want to be able to get my son weekends, summer breaks whenever I can. I know he's in school and I understand getting him back on time and everything."
"That sounds fair. I also owe you an apology," I admit.
"We're good. Friends?" He looks deep into my eyes.
I'm starting to hate that word.
Friends.
"If that's--" he cuts me off again crashing his lips against mine. I automatically kiss him back just as into the kiss as he is. He lifts me into his arms and I wrap my arms around his neck and legs around his waist praying he never lets me go.
He sits me on the bed and slides off my heels before climbing over me bringing my legs back around him. Our making out spirals as he begins to grind against me. Causing a sudden tension to build.
I run my hands through his blond curls and down his muscular back.
He turns his attention to my dark skinny jeans as my lips attack his neck not wanting any of this to end. I lift my hips feeling him trying to rid me of my pants only to reveal dammit my granny panties.
I hop off the bed horrified.