Chapter 16.

Carmen.

I wake up laying naked curled up to Justin.
What the hell?
I know we didn't---
"Mommy," I hear Isaiah yell barging into my bedroom. I pull up the covers covering my body. "Merry Christmas Mommy and Daddy!" He jumps into the bed.
"Good morning and Merry Christmas," Justin replies sleepily.
"Baby go brush your teeth and get dressed, please. I already have an outfit picked out for you," I say and he nods before skipping out of the bedroom.
"Justin," I shake him trying to wake him. He stretches and wraps his arms around me with his face buried into my side.
Just the fact that his face and lips are pressed against me my body heats up.
"Yes," he asks opening his eyes.
"Did we have sex?" He looks up and smiles at me.
"You don't remember? You got a little wild... If I didn't have so much restraint we would have. The thing is I want you to remember when we make love," he explains. "I did have to put you to sleep though, Meme."
"Put me to sleep? What did you do," I ask. He licks his lips and then sticks out his tongue licking up my flat stomach and then trails kisses down to my belly button.
Oh...
I think I'm gonna faint.
Jesus...
------------------------------------------

"Hello..." Isaiah walks around the house holding his iPhone 6 to his ear with no one on the phone.
What is wrong with my child?
"I paid way too much for his phone for him to just take pictures and talk to himself," Justin states making me laugh.
"That's what you get for buying your five year old son an iPhone 6," I reply making him shrug his shoulders.
"It's for emergencies," Justin states.
"A flip phone is for emergencies," I say while grabbing my purse and phone. "You ready to go?"
"Are you sure you want to have dinner with them? I'm not sure if it's such a good idea," Justin admits. I shrug my shoulders.
"I think it'll be fine," I reply. "Isaiah get your stuff and let's go baby." I see Justin sigh deeply and run his hands through his hair. The same thing Isaiah does when he's nervous. "McNealy..." I walk over to him and kiss his lips. He's wearing a sweater with khaki pants and makes it look so sexy. I kiss him again deepening the kiss his hands drop to my butt and mine run through his hair.
"Don't get drunk tonight not even tipsy.  I have plans with and for you," he states pulling away. He presses one soft kiss to my lips before pulling away fully.
"What kind of plans," I ask looking deep into his eyes.
"You won't need clothes," he admits.
I feel like I'm gonna faint again. I grab onto the counter feeling my legs go weak.
---------------------------------------------

"Reservations for McNealy," Justin tells the host.
"Oh okay you're guest are already here," the host admits. "Follow me." We do as told and follow her back to the back of the restaurant. Peoples eyes light up seeing Justin McNealy in Golden Corral but we love their food and bread rolls. We walk into a back room seeing it's a more private area. Justin's mother, Rachel and father, Henry and his younger brother, Sean are all seated at the table sipping on their drinks.
"Carter feel free to join us for dinner," I say seeing him about to stand outside the door. He smiles and nods.
"Look whose here," Sean says getting up and hugging Justin and I both. Sean is the seventeen year old version of Justin. "Whose this little guy," Sean asks reaching for Isaiah.
"I'm Isaiah McNealy," he answers using Justin's signature smile.
"Damn he looks just like you," Sean states receiving a slap on the back of the head.
"Don't cuss in front of him," Rachel states. "Hey baby," she gives Justin a motherly hug. "Hi Isaiah I'm GG."
What in the world is a GG?
"Hi," Isaiah replies. She reaches for him but he pulls away.
"He's a little shy," I say.
"Well hello Carmen," she smiles and hugs me. "It's been a long time you look great."
"Thanks you too," I reply feeling kind of out of place. Henry hugs me brushing past his wife. Henry has always been like a second father to me. I know if he would have known about Isaiah there wouldn't have been any keeping him a secret. He would have welcomed Isaiah with open arms.
"I missed you Meme, look at you a grown woman! Hey son," he hugs Justin and lifts Isaiah into his arms not giving him a chance to protest. "Listen Isaiah, I'm grandpa Henry. I want you to always give me a big hug because I'm grandpa the one that's gonna say yes when you're parents say no," he states making me laugh.
"If think Justin has got him spoiled my father is gonna be even worse," Sean states causing me to groan. "Hey can we eat now cause I'm hungry!" Sean doesn't give anyone a chance to answer he walks out the room carrying a few plates.

Justin.

We ate now it's time to talk.
"Sean can you take Isaiah to get some dessert while we talk to Mom and Dad," I ask. He nods taking Isaiah's hand and leading him out the room.
"What did you want to talk about," my mother asks nervously.
"What was your reason behind telling Carmen to keep Isaiah a secret from me?"
"You did what," my father asks raising his voice.
"Justin, you weren't ready to be a father you were going off to school I did what I thought was best. I couldn't let her ruin your future," my mother states. I see Carmen's facial expression sadden. I hold her hand under the table.
"It took the both of us to make Isaiah both of us should have raised him," I reply getting up from the table. I'm ready to go home.
"Wait, we bought Isaiah gifts," my mother states getting up also.
"Keep em' until you have respect for my girl and our son I don't want him having anything from you," I state and lead Carmen out the room to find Isaiah so we can go home.
------------------------------------------

Walking into the house I carry Isaiah up to his room. He's knocked out from the car ride. I slide off his shoes and lay him in his bed.
Coming back downstairs I find Carmen sipping on wine with tears in her eyes.
"Are you okay," I ask pulling her into my arms. She nods her head and dries her tears.
"I'm sorry for ruining your relationship with your mother. I didn't--" I cut her off kissing her lips.
"Baby, that wasn't your fault far from. Let's go upstairs," I say and take her hand. I don't have to ask her twice.

Walking into the bedroom she gasp behind me seeing the massage bed laying in the middle of her room with roses all over the floor. A surprise I had setup while we were gone.
"Baby," she whispers wrapping her arms around me. I grab the white sheet and turn around to face her.
"Take off your clothes and put this on," I instruct she nods and walks into the connected bathroom. Instead of the lights being on I have a ton of candles lit setting the mood. I connect my phone to my radio and Trading Places-Usher plays through the speakers. I slide off my shirt and pants and put on a pair of sweatpants.
"McNealy," Carmen whispers walking out the bathroom looking like a goddess with her hair pulled into a high bun.

Now we gonna do this thing a lil different tonight
U gonna come over and pick me up in your ride
U gon knock and then u gon wait
Ooo u gon take me on a date
U gonna open my door and ima reach over and open yours
I come up behind her and kiss on her exposed neck and shoulders. My hands drop to her waist and I lift her onto the massage bed.
"This is so sweet of you it's been a while since we've done this," she states. I used to give her massages all the time it always ended up as more of a tease. I don't plan on it ending in teasing tonight.

I'm always on the top tonight I'm on the bottom
Cause we trading places
When I cant take no more, tell me you ain't stopping
Cause we trading places
I pull down the sheet to her lower back and pour some body oil on my hands.
"Mmm," she moans as soon as my hands touch her back. I lick my lips and massage her shoulders and neck too for a few minutes and then down her back to her butt. She loves booty rubs don't let her shyness fool you and I love giving them.

Stay tuned for part 2
You been me I been u
But we gon switch this thing back
Ima put it on your ass
"McNealy," Carmen whispers looking up into my eyes her hazel eyes a shade darker filled with lust. She leans up exposing her necked body.
"You're supposed to be patient," I say and she smirks shaking her head.

Baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby

Carmen.

As soon as the piano plays to the song All My Life- K-Ci & JoJo. I know there's no turning back now.

His lips connect to my neck as soon as he steps between my legs.
"I love you," he whispers and lifts my chin pressing a loving kiss to my lips my body shudders underneath his. He lifts me off the massage bed and carries me to ours.
"I love you too." He slides off his sweatpants and boxers before climbing between my legs.
Mmm.
I wrap my legs around his waist.
"Be patient," he whispers kissing on my neck and down my stomach. I shake my head no while smiling at him. He pins my hands to the bed taking the lead.

And all my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I thank God that I, that I finally found you
All my life I've prayed for someone like you
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too

------------------------------------------

I hope the wait was worth it. I've been so busy please continue to vote and comment.